Page 7 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 09/02/2014 10:59 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 09/02/2014 10:59 UTC

Reviewed on May 10, 2012

I only wish I could show everyone a before and after picture of the terrible things Murad has done to my skin. I have tried almost all the products out there but this by far IS THE WORST! HUGE MISTAKE. I immediately starting having breakouts where I never had them. The face wash, acne gel and spot treatment burned like wildfire on my face and it never improved and acne never cleared (got extremley worse). After one month I have to stop. It has ruined my face. It left me with huge gaping holes, cystic acne (currently 6 spots and 2 with gaping holes after 4 weeks). I have never had tiny little bumps of acne like I currently do ALL OVER my jaw and chin. I went from mod acne to severe in 2 weeks flat. Purging period my @ss. I am totally embarassed by my skin and have not been around friends or family for the last 2 weeks. I am a Nanny for a living and the children have taken notice and it is so embarassing. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. I wish I had read THESE reviews as apposed to the ones on the acutally Murad site. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT DESERVE A 1 RATING...MORE LIKE NEGATIVE 100....AWFUL

Reviewed on April 22, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this line of products. I'm sorry to hear other people don't have the same results.

I have the most sensitive skin known to man and most things irritate and make me break-out, however this product worked within days of starting and really cleared my very broken out skin.

I had used proactiv for years and it always kept my skin pretty clear, but suddenly it became WAY to harsh on my face and made my skin worse. Murad products were my savior and were much more effective than proactiv, but very gentle. My since has not been overly dry since I started.

I also never had a purge with this product. I guess it varies for people.

Just a side note: right around the time I started using this product I also cut out dairy, gluten, processed foods and meat. I really think there is some truth to your diet..especially dairy! Stay away!

I also think Yasmin BC is great for acne prone skin....I started taking that particular kind again about a week ago and I already see an even better improvement.

I say definitely try Murad!

Reviewed on April 11, 2012

I would have rated Murad at a BIG FAT ZERO if it let me. Everyone claims that you should use a product for 2 weeks to a month before you'll start seeing results, so when I bought Murad, I did just that. However, I had horrible results. It dried out my skin SO bad. It was to the point where I had to put super thick moisturizer on every hour. My face was dry, flaky and it was kind of painful. I thought that it would pass and eventually start working.... it didn't. I will never try Murad again.

Reviewed on March 22, 2012

First of all, the "clear skin in 4 weeks" guarantee is false. Depending on the depth and severity of your acne, it will probably take longer. Second of all, the bad reviews are based on the purging period during which acne-causing bacteria is resurfaced (in the form of acne, or course). This is essential to clear skin!!! I've been trying this product for a month, and have endured discouragement from my family because my acne was getting worse. But towards the end of the month, my skin greatly improved! I went from having severe acne all over my forehead (this was before using Murad) to only about 3 pimples in the area and some tiny ones. My cheeks have undergone similar improvement.However, it'll probably take another month or so for my acne to disappear completely, so I repurchased it. I would highly recommend using this product only if you have the patience and perseverance to stick with it. Murad will be the last acne product I will ever have to use!!

Reviewed on March 18, 2012

I've never really had severe acne but i started using this product and within a few days my acne had become severely worse. they claim that their is a purging period of one month, but after 3 months of using it acne was still worse. switched to a different product and it cleared up within a week. This product does not work.

Reviewed on March 14, 2012

Please do not waste you money.

Reviewed on March 13, 2012

I just recently bought it, and absolutely love it! My skin cleared up in 3 days, Unbelievable!! I tried so many products and spent so much money. I never broke out until I turned 23 and it was horrible! It was cystic acne, which was so gross and painful! I got a facial at massage envy and they recommended this product, I went home and thought about it for a week and finally went back and bought it.

Reviewed on March 6, 2012

I have tried so many products the last being a 3 month course on roaccutane and nothing has worked as well as this. My acne cleared up within days, and even around my monthly when my skin usually flares up my skin was completely clear. I have severely oily skin and now this has reduced so that I only have to blot my skin once a day instead of every hour. I have also noticed my scars are fading too which I was very concious of. Definitely reccomend if you have severely oily skin with moderate acne.

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

Purging period? No thanks! Want my money back!

Reviewed on February 19, 2012

I am 29 and have oily skin. I only use the oil control mattifier (step 3) after cleansing face. I love my new clear skin. I have spent years and a lot of money on skin care products and never had such great results. I buy the product at Sephora for 39.00 usd.