Page 6 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 11/25/2014 23:14 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 11/25/2014 23:14 UTC

Reviewed on July 12, 2012

I bought it three times and at first i was so excited - it actually worked! It WAS awsome but then my acne got worse and now I just can't stop them :/ maby it's just me..?

Reviewed on June 23, 2012

Really great product! Murad is the gentlest acne system I have ever used. I only use the treatment gel once a day and it is not too drying. Within a week most of my pimples were gone and my skin felt smoother overall. Im surprised to see so many negative reviews for this product, because it is very gentle, if used correctly. I did not experience the "purging stage" at all with this product. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Reviewed on June 22, 2012

I bought this product and was so excited at 1st. Within the 1st 4 days my skin was so dry that it hurt! It was peeling off and I couldn't go out... And with the dryness I had to put lotion on to ease the pain witch only caused more acne -___-

Don't buy this is litterly ruins your face... I was like you once... Hesitating on whether I should buy this or not. But let me tell you not to. I don't know why other people are saying it worked but for me my skin is so dry and red.

Reviewed on June 22, 2012

I wish I could jump into a Deloreon and go back 7 years before I ever put this awful stuff on my face. I had very light breakouts that were pretty much gone (I was 24) and very light post acne marks/enlarged pores on my cheeks that bothered me. Damn that stupid infomercial selling this false miracle cream--I got suckered into ruining my skin.

Because I this stuff, I got horrible acne that never went away. My skin is now very oily and the breakouts that popped up in new places are still frequent visitors on my face. Because of this stuff, I have never had a 100% clear skin day. My texture got weird, my skin always feels greasy now and the scars it has left is just shattering. This completely ruined my skin and I have yet to find a solution to undo this damage. Zero stars if I could. I personally despise Dr. Murad now :(

Reviewed on June 10, 2012

I've not written a review before, but after seeing so much bad feedback about this product I thought it was nessisary for another point of view. I've suffered from acne ranging from mild to severe since I was 13, Now 21 It's fair to say i was fed up and tried this product as a last resort. it cleans the skins fantastically, smells great and is so simple to use.

With this said, I feel like lifestyle has a big bearing with this product. If your going to eat rubbish, expect rubbish. If your going to cover your face with masses of make up to cover a break out, expect it to get worse/hardly heal (I'm so very guilty of this).

I can say my skin right now is the best it's been since I was 13 and am actually confident enough to leave the house without make up.

The spot treatment is definitely the BEST spot treatment i've ever used as well. It's less harsh on skin but does the job.

Obviously, this product won't suit everyone, but look past the "purging" stage and it's worth it.

I maintain, there is so many pro's to this product.

Reviewed on June 2, 2012

please never use this product! i never write reviews but i rly feel i need to put this out there if it prevents one person from what this did to me then this will be a benificial review! i had very light acne mostly clogged pores bumps and blackheads and the occasional white head i figured i wouldnt need to do much research because of this but i wish i did now! i started using murad and it claims you have a "purging phase" so when i started getting severe cystic acne which i never had before i figured it was all the gunk coming out of my pores. a month later my face looked like a war zone swollen and very painfull. with this i called and they tol me i should see results soon it usually takes up to two months for clear skin i kept at it in hopes my face was on the way to clear. 2 and a half months later fave still painfull swollen and cystic acne everywhere i stopped using it! i havnt use this product in 2 months now and my face is just starten to come around but im left with dozens of scars on my cheeks and jawline! this product ruined my face! PLEASE BEWARE! i would not wish this on my worst enemy! i dont even understand how this product is still being sold it is lethal if ya ask me!

Reviewed on May 28, 2012

DONT GET IT! i wish i would have read the reviews. i spent so much money on it. it may work for some, but only 28% that reviewed said it worked. My face got greasy and the purging never went away. I literally just had a meltdown because my acne had never been this bad and i am packing everything up and trying to get my money back right now. it made my face feel like i was sweating for hours and never washed my face. My acne was doing pretty good but i just wanted to clear it up so i decided to stop my prescription because i heard benzyl peroxide is damaging to the skin. But this is just horrific. PLease try something else and use this product as a last resort. Things at walmart work better than this.

Reviewed on May 24, 2012

I bought Murad two weeks ago , i used it for FIVE DAYS and the first day it felt refreshing then the second day my face started itching like crazy.. I though it was normal but then the third day i got a LOT of white heads in spots IVE NEVER broken out.. then i called and they said it was normal and part of the "purging process" . The forth day i saw my face and Makeup couldnt even cover the bumps i literally started crying , my mom saw my face and said it made me get a rash..Im still waiting for my face to heal.. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS , GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST . Ive been using my old skin routine and its helped a little. DONT PAY MONEY TO MAKE YOUR SKIN WORST PEOPLE.

Reviewed on May 23, 2012

My skin looks better, no doubt about that. I tried this as a last resort. It started to work by the 3rd day. I started very slowly with the treatment gel so I did not get too many adverse reactions to the salicylic/retinal in the gel (which I think is what many of the negative reviews are attributed to, alongside the moisturizer). I was using an application at night and in the morning, but now I only do an application at night and my skin is definitely healing much better. Cleanser and mask are good; sulfur spot treatment works for me; moisturizer congested my pores and gave me non-inflamed pimples so I switched moisturizers and my skin really started to look better. The amount of product you get should last you a long time; if it does not, you are might be using too much. I have been using this since April 13, and it is now May 22 and I have enough of all the products for atleast another month, if not longer. I plan on buying the cleanser, gel treatment, maybe the sulfur treatment, and maybe the mask in full size. If you do not want to try out the kit, I definitely recommend trying the gel treatment; I have attributed it to be the most helpful product in this kit and you could easily add it to your skin care regime without buying the rest of the Murad line.

I took off a star because of the lotion issue and because I was nearly charged for another shipment of Murad due to silly automatic shipment. Overall though, I plan to keep using parts of this line and buy them locally at Sephora to avoid shipment charges (I wanted mine ASAP so the shipment charge was like... $16.00).

Reviewed on May 21, 2012

good for cleaning but over priced and doesnt clear up acne.