Page 5 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 07/30/2014 03:58 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 07/30/2014 03:58 UTC

Reviewed on August 7, 2012

I have had acne all my life and have used just about every over the counter product. When I bought this I was pretty skeptical but I can honestly say its been great on my skin, very gentle and effective at preventing breakouts. This product has done wonders for my skin.

Reviewed on July 31, 2012

Murad acne complex for the first 2 weeks was absolute torture. It made my face look horrible. I had countless white heads all over my face. My face was aslso extremely flared and red. But after those 2 weeks my face started to clear. Im on my 3rd week and my face is clearing, the white heads are going away and the redness is fading away. If you are willing to go through the worst 2 weeks ever than this item is very good for you.

Reviewed on July 18, 2012

This was recommended by my dermatologist and its amazing! I use the cleanser and the spot treatment every second day and the treatment gel every other day. It's really great for my skin and works really well except it varies for different people's skin. But it's really gentle and I'm surprised to see so many bad reviews! I experienced the 'purging stage' about a week after i started using it but that passed quickly and just started clearing up. You should definitely try it!!

Reviewed on July 13, 2012

I purchased my Murad kit at Sephora. I've had acne for about 13 years now. I'm African American with Light Skin. I've tried lots of OTC medications, Proactiv, Herbal Remedies, Antibiotics, Retin-A-Micro, and Differin Gel. Some of these products worked, but they took a really long time to work or they had side effects I didn't like. This kit has defiantly cleared my skin in the past month. I'm not completely clear, but I have noticed a big difference. I use the cleanser twice a day, and I use everything else in the kit three times a day. Plus I drink more water than I did in the past, and I take a multivitamin. I didn't notice a purging stage because my skin breaks out all the time. Just be patient and using less works best.

Reviewed on July 12, 2012

I bought it three times and at first i was so excited - it actually worked! It WAS awsome but then my acne got worse and now I just can't stop them :/ maby it's just me..?

Reviewed on June 23, 2012

Really great product! Murad is the gentlest acne system I have ever used. I only use the treatment gel once a day and it is not too drying. Within a week most of my pimples were gone and my skin felt smoother overall. Im surprised to see so many negative reviews for this product, because it is very gentle, if used correctly. I did not experience the "purging stage" at all with this product. I would definitely recommend trying it.

Reviewed on June 22, 2012

I bought this product and was so excited at 1st. Within the 1st 4 days my skin was so dry that it hurt! It was peeling off and I couldn't go out... And with the dryness I had to put lotion on to ease the pain witch only caused more acne -___-

Don't buy this is litterly ruins your face... I was like you once... Hesitating on whether I should buy this or not. But let me tell you not to. I don't know why other people are saying it worked but for me my skin is so dry and red.

Reviewed on June 22, 2012

I wish I could jump into a Deloreon and go back 7 years before I ever put this awful stuff on my face. I had very light breakouts that were pretty much gone (I was 24) and very light post acne marks/enlarged pores on my cheeks that bothered me. Damn that stupid infomercial selling this false miracle cream--I got suckered into ruining my skin.

Because I this stuff, I got horrible acne that never went away. My skin is now very oily and the breakouts that popped up in new places are still frequent visitors on my face. Because of this stuff, I have never had a 100% clear skin day. My texture got weird, my skin always feels greasy now and the scars it has left is just shattering. This completely ruined my skin and I have yet to find a solution to undo this damage. Zero stars if I could. I personally despise Dr. Murad now :(

Reviewed on June 10, 2012

I've not written a review before, but after seeing so much bad feedback about this product I thought it was nessisary for another point of view. I've suffered from acne ranging from mild to severe since I was 13, Now 21 It's fair to say i was fed up and tried this product as a last resort. it cleans the skins fantastically, smells great and is so simple to use.

With this said, I feel like lifestyle has a big bearing with this product. If your going to eat rubbish, expect rubbish. If your going to cover your face with masses of make up to cover a break out, expect it to get worse/hardly heal (I'm so very guilty of this).

I can say my skin right now is the best it's been since I was 13 and am actually confident enough to leave the house without make up.

The spot treatment is definitely the BEST spot treatment i've ever used as well. It's less harsh on skin but does the job.

Obviously, this product won't suit everyone, but look past the "purging" stage and it's worth it.

I maintain, there is so many pro's to this product.

Reviewed on June 2, 2012

please never use this product! i never write reviews but i rly feel i need to put this out there if it prevents one person from what this did to me then this will be a benificial review! i had very light acne mostly clogged pores bumps and blackheads and the occasional white head i figured i wouldnt need to do much research because of this but i wish i did now! i started using murad and it claims you have a "purging phase" so when i started getting severe cystic acne which i never had before i figured it was all the gunk coming out of my pores. a month later my face looked like a war zone swollen and very painfull. with this i called and they tol me i should see results soon it usually takes up to two months for clear skin i kept at it in hopes my face was on the way to clear. 2 and a half months later fave still painfull swollen and cystic acne everywhere i stopped using it! i havnt use this product in 2 months now and my face is just starten to come around but im left with dozens of scars on my cheeks and jawline! this product ruined my face! PLEASE BEWARE! i would not wish this on my worst enemy! i dont even understand how this product is still being sold it is lethal if ya ask me!