Page 4 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 12/22/2014 14:01 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 12/22/2014 14:01 UTC

Reviewed on February 23, 2013

I was fooled into buying this product desperate for some relief watching late night tv. Hung in there for around 3 months waiting for results. Never did in fact it got much worse so I discontinued use. Learned later that Murad is a complete scam. Even was flagged as one of the top scams on a consumer protection website. I spent way too much money for this product. I think it's awful that a company would prey on people with a real problem. Just thought I'd share my experience.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

Murad uses ingrediants that department stores do not use, which explains the expense. However these ingrediants prove to be very inneffective.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I started this product because I was recommended it by the lady at Ulta. Before starting this product I had maybe one to two pimples a week. I just got it to make my face 100% clear. Worst product made me break out so bad. Do not get this at all.

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

I used this product for a few months and it does not work. It leaves my t-zone very oily and my skin breaks out a lot. Leaves my skin also very irritated and red. This product was not worth my $60. I go to the dermatologist instead it's way better than spending on useless products like this

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

worst acne treatment ive ever used. wouldnt pay $1 for this.

Reviewed on January 27, 2013

if you want your acne gone,use this...I love it and I gave it to my daughter...it works...

Reviewed on January 24, 2013

I purchased this product on the recommendation of a friend because I was experiencing a flare up of my acne. At the time I was battling one or two stubborn cysts. I am now desperately trying to treat several more that won't go away and just as I think one is healing, another appears. Some are returning in the same exact location. I believed that I was building a resistance to oral antibiotics but now think that this product is contributing to the problem. I do not recommend it.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I had light acne prior to using this product and wanted to find a good acne treatment that would get rid of my acne once and for all. I saw this kit in Sephora and thought why not? First week into the treatment, my skin cleared up. Second week and beyond, my skin broke out like crazy. I stopped using this after a month and is still suffering from cystic acne breakouts 3mos later. My skin is currently starting to get better, but it's only b/c of the antibiotics &cream my dermatologist prescribed.

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

You can get stronger products in the store. Neutrogena makes products with salicylic acid. They make a gel that's 1% stronger then murads. Also neutrogena makes cleanser that's 0.5% stronger then murads. Cheaper then murad with no shipping and handling. If this doesn't work go to a dermatologist.

Reviewed on December 20, 2012

I'm surprised to find so many negative reviews on this product. So far Murad has been the only product that treats my acne effectively. I've been using it for several years now and it keeps me 90% clear. I still have the occasional break out which is usually hormonal or if I'm using a cosmetic that doesn't agree with my skin.

If this system works for you I recommend buying the full size versions of these products. They are economical and last a very long time.