Page 3 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 11/28/2014 09:59 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 11/28/2014 09:59 UTC

Do not use!!
Reviewed on August 7, 2013

Do not use. I was using johnson & johnson acne face wash with benzoyl peroxide before Murad which was much better. Thought would give Murad a try but made my sking worse with more breakouts and rashes than ever. Used it for a month and then I gave up. The situation went so bad that I had to consult a dermatologist and get antibiotics. Would recommend to use other products which are much better and cheaper!.

Not recommend
Reviewed on July 16, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now . At first it looks like its clearing up then out of no where breakouts formed in places where I never broke out before, I would not recommend this product to anyone...waste of time and money!!!!

upset
Reviewed on June 15, 2013

I bought the kit about five weeks ago. I noticed results right away after using for the first few weeks....then out of the blue I began to break out in places where I usually never break out.

I have a mild case of acne, and this did not do anything. I am overall upset with this, I think I had better skin when I was using any random brand found at the store.

I used to use Olay's acne kit, and it worked WONDERS for my skin, but then they discontinued it...

I thought Murad would work, sadly it has not.

I actually love this product
Reviewed on June 4, 2013

I'm actually surprised to read so many bad reviews on this product. I'll admit - I brought Murad from Sephora and after reading all the reviews had a mini panic attack after my first night of treatment and then reading all of these reviews. Obviously everyone is extremely different and have different experiences, circumstances, chemistries, etc. but I actually am having a really great experience with it. I've been using it for a little over a week now and my face is already almost completely clear. I am now mid 20's, and growing up never had a single pimple or anything, and randomly I had a breakout which I could not get under control. I stopped wearing make-up, stopped picking, etc. but nothing could clear my breakout. A friend at work recommended Murad, so in my desperate state I tried it. This is my first ever treatment I have used for acne, and I'm completely satisfied so far. No purging or excessive breakouts like people have explained. Maybe it's just my skin chemistry, but it's working really well for me so far. Another part of the problem I think people are having too is diet and hormones. I just began taking birth control again to get my hormones regulated, and I have been chugging water and eating veggies and a cleaner diet. I stopped wearing make-up for a few days and between that and Murad I, and my family have already seen an extreme improvement. Any kind of treatment like this isn't just miracle solution that will work overnight or work without some kind of diet and hormone combination. Give it time, try and regulate hormonal imbalances, drink lots of water, and eat your veggies. And don't touch your face! I had a major bad habit of this and I think that was another main issue. Murad all the way for now. Just stay extremely consistent - don't overuse or underuse products.

Reviewed on April 25, 2013

I used it for a year or more (yes! a year), wanted to try it out to see if my skin will improve. There was no difference, and i was consistent. I also bought the acne kit , still no improvement. It was just a waste of money. i'm so angry that i was patient for this long.

Reviewed on April 20, 2013

This ance treatment is horrible. I regret ever buying it!!! Waste of money! My face has been breaking out like crazy! For a month now, in places i've never even gotten breakouts! Do not bu this product

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

Ughh I hate it. I thought this would be amazing but it really was the opposite! Made my face break out LIKE CRAZY and was waaaay to harsh for my skin. It's been like 3 weeks since I stopped using this whole regimen and my face still looks horrendous. If you have sensitive skin I beg you don't use these products!

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I was recommended this product by a saleswoman at Sephora. She said this was a better choice then Clinque because it had given people faster results. I tried it the first day and liked the feel and the smell. A couple days later my skin broke out in a rash and has become very itchy. It looks very similar to a heat rash. I would not recommend this product.

Reviewed on March 8, 2013

Waited for the purging stage to end-it didnt.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

The worst product so far I tried.

Does not work, they rip you off and then charge your credit card fir refills! Strongly recommend any other product. The worst customer service, and money hungry company, Please avoid all together Murad! I wish I did research before wasting my money and time on a wasteful product. I recommend Proactive....