Page 3 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 07/22/2014 01:21 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 07/22/2014 01:21 UTC

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

Ughh I hate it. I thought this would be amazing but it really was the opposite! Made my face break out LIKE CRAZY and was waaaay to harsh for my skin. It's been like 3 weeks since I stopped using this whole regimen and my face still looks horrendous. If you have sensitive skin I beg you don't use these products!

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

I was recommended this product by a saleswoman at Sephora. She said this was a better choice then Clinque because it had given people faster results. I tried it the first day and liked the feel and the smell. A couple days later my skin broke out in a rash and has become very itchy. It looks very similar to a heat rash. I would not recommend this product.

Reviewed on March 8, 2013

Waited for the purging stage to end-it didnt.

Reviewed on March 6, 2013

The worst product so far I tried.

Does not work, they rip you off and then charge your credit card fir refills! Strongly recommend any other product. The worst customer service, and money hungry company, Please avoid all together Murad! I wish I did research before wasting my money and time on a wasteful product. I recommend Proactive....

Reviewed on February 23, 2013

I was fooled into buying this product desperate for some relief watching late night tv. Hung in there for around 3 months waiting for results. Never did in fact it got much worse so I discontinued use. Learned later that Murad is a complete scam. Even was flagged as one of the top scams on a consumer protection website. I spent way too much money for this product. I think it's awful that a company would prey on people with a real problem. Just thought I'd share my experience.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

Murad uses ingrediants that department stores do not use, which explains the expense. However these ingrediants prove to be very inneffective.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I started this product because I was recommended it by the lady at Ulta. Before starting this product I had maybe one to two pimples a week. I just got it to make my face 100% clear. Worst product made me break out so bad. Do not get this at all.

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

I used this product for a few months and it does not work. It leaves my t-zone very oily and my skin breaks out a lot. Leaves my skin also very irritated and red. This product was not worth my $60. I go to the dermatologist instead it's way better than spending on useless products like this

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

worst acne treatment ive ever used. wouldnt pay $1 for this.

Reviewed on January 27, 2013

if you want your acne gone,use this...I love it and I gave it to my daughter...it works...