Page 2 of Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 11/26/2014 11:30 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 11/26/2014 11:30 UTC

Expensive and ineffective
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

Bought this for my daughter after Neutragena Skin ID was discontinued. It was very expensive and the bottles were so small I would have considered them "sample" sizes, I would have continued to pay the ridiculous price if it had worked, but we saw NO improvement. Used it for 2 months to give it a fair try and nothing. Would not recommend this product.

A Mediocre Product
Reviewed on January 7, 2014

I have tried Murad numerous time, and I have gotten mixed results about their products. Hence, I don't know how effective they are. What really worked for my, with break outs and scarring is an all natural product I have purchased from Holystic Hut dot come, I have used the spot treatment "Almogan" their Detox Tea "Nikuzit" and their moisturizer "Neve"

all you can find at Holystic-Hut website

Murad ruined my skin.
Reviewed on December 11, 2013

I've always had a problem with acne. Been battling it since I was about 12 years old. And after trying everything, I thought I would give murad a shot. I tried it out for about 6 months. I went from breaking out maybe 2 or 3 times a week to breaking out every day. My jawline and cheeks were the worst. And my jawline started to scar horridly. These products were also very expensive. It's really not worth your trouble.

Amazing product
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

I have struggled with acne for years and have used everything under the stars to try and fix it. Ive used all natural organic products and ive used proactiv solution and nothing seemed to work as consistently as this product does. In the beginning stages my skin did NOT react to this product well. I used the face wash with my clarisonic and it was much too abrasive for my skin and I ended up braking out into a horribly uncomfortable rash. I stopped using murad for a couple of weeks and on my second attempt I used much more caution. I started to only use my hands to gently massage the face wash in and I made sure to buy a separate night mosturizer because although my skin is extremely oily, this product is very strong and can easily dry your face out. The key for me was to use a very good mosturizer after using this product. Now, my face has never been more clear.

): not good.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I tried this a long time ago having high hopes. I felt like it was clearing my skin, then I broke out more and it made my skin dry and cracked. The products smell horrible. The step 2 in the kit is the worst! It makes my skin feel glossy and weird.

would never recommend this product
Reviewed on October 17, 2013

I, too, broke out in a rash and my skin has become very itchy & patchy. It similar to a heat rash. I would not recommend this product. Not only has it caused me to get a rash with only 2 uses, but now my T zone is very dry & itchy & burns. Horrible product.

Wow, I'm very surprised at the bad reviews!
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

My daughter has been using this skin care line for almost 2 months, and it has help clear up her acne a huge amount. I just ordered her another complete set. We have tried everything from Mary Kay and proactive to cheap over the counter washes, moisturizers, and treatments. This is the first product to actually help reign in her acne. She loves it n raves to me about how soft her skin feels n how much better it looks now. She didn't like to wear makeup before because she said it brings out her acne with the bumps, but now she is wearing it a little more. She's very active in dance so she doesn't wear it all the time. I so glad to finally find a product that really helps her skin so she can show her real beauty.

Its good
Reviewed on August 28, 2013

I used once but it seems to work for Oily skin....cant say for Dry skin

do not use!!!!
Reviewed on August 27, 2013

I used this about 5 years ago . it was terrible not only did it not help my acne. but it burned my face..

I had burns all over my face it hurt so much. took months for my skin to go heal from it . worst product I have used on my skin..

Please do not use this stuff. Seriously.
Reviewed on August 27, 2013

Was recommended by a saleswoman at sephora. Never again will I ever go off of anything a salesperson tells me. I worked in retail for a while and my boss always told us to lie to get the sale. That's what salespeople do. And I'm not writing this review just to complain and make this company look bad I want to really help someone. I was getting married and so stressed so my face was horrible. She recommended this stuff and I tried it. It has been almost exactly one month and my face is worse. Breaking out in places it hasn't broken out in since I was in middle school (I'm 19 years old!) so I'm soooooo mad!! I also started getting an itchy rash on my neck from this stuff and I'm not allergic to anything. I've never come across anything in my life that I'm allergic to. So that really tells you something about this stuff. I strongly recommend not wasting your money, time and emotions on this like I did. I have been struggling with acne for years and this just made me feel worse.