Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 07/29/2014 15:20 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 07/29/2014 15:20 UTC

Murad works !
Reviewed on May 19, 2014

I to be honest find Murad to be very helpful. Just in the first 3 days i noticed a difference, my acne was already fading. Whenever i dont use it i start to break out alot more but when i start up again my skin is almost clear. It took around 2-3 weeks to go through the purging but besides that there really are no down sides to this treatments that i have suffered.

Let me down
Reviewed on February 26, 2014

I'v been using this system for a year and frankly it has done more harm than good. Last week i got put on topical antibiotics to deal with my face being basicaly infected. In short, this dryed my skin and spots out to a point i had scabs for weeks after a spot, that then sort of became spotty scabs and just filled with clear fluid. I never had this before.

I really wanted this to work but it dident really stop any of my brake outs.

I started getting spots in places i never did within a few months of using this but dident think much of it at the time, now months on my previously clear checks are covered in really dark scars with bad texture :(

I have giving up using this, it dident reduce brake outs, made the spots that were coming up go scabby, made my skin sensitive all the time and is pretty expensive. I had flakes of skin fall off randomly throughout the day, which socialy is a slight hindranc . . .

This hole experience was bad and I wouldnt recomend this to anybody.

Worst Decision of my Life
Reviewed on February 6, 2014

Terrible, terrible experience. I've always had a problem with marks on my cheeks, well along my cheekbones and I thought hey- no more acne that I'm tempted to demolish would equal no more scarring. I was recommended three Murad products and oh god. I'd wake up with red, bumpy, inflammation over my cheeks and I tried to convince myself it was purging but Murad DESTROYED my face completely. I got acne where I least needed it and never had it. This product makes me want to curl up in a corner and die, that's how bad it destroyed my face. I have to cake my marks with concealer everyday now. These huge, red pimples above my prone area of the marks would start bleeding on their ow, or I'd wake up with- oh don't even get me started.

I don't recommend this. Save yourself and do what I did- put absolutely nothing but water on your face. Works fine for me- perfect moisture balance and all but hey- do what you want to do. I don't trust big name companies anymore. Murad has destroyed my marks, making them much darker and more vivid, plus adding more on places I never had acne or marks.

Murad Acne system
Reviewed on February 1, 2014

I started using the acne system 2 months ago. My skin is not severe but I do have the occasional break out on my forehead. For the first few weeks I started breaking out in places I never have before, I know with any new skin care product there is a chance you could break out. I thought after a few weeks it would clear up. I was wrong. Finally two months later my forehead is pretty much clear I am still getting zits around jaw line. I stopped using the toner and only use the cleanser and the gel treatment. The toner made me get little bumps all over my face.

I wanted to give up on this product however; I am determined to stick it out longer than 3 months.

Expensive and ineffective
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

Bought this for my daughter after Neutragena Skin ID was discontinued. It was very expensive and the bottles were so small I would have considered them "sample" sizes, I would have continued to pay the ridiculous price if it had worked, but we saw NO improvement. Used it for 2 months to give it a fair try and nothing. Would not recommend this product.

A Mediocre Product
Reviewed on January 7, 2014

I have tried Murad numerous time, and I have gotten mixed results about their products. Hence, I don't know how effective they are. What really worked for my, with break outs and scarring is an all natural product I have purchased from Holystic Hut dot come, I have used the spot treatment "Almogan" their Detox Tea "Nikuzit" and their moisturizer "Neve"

all you can find at Holystic-Hut website

Murad ruined my skin.
Reviewed on December 11, 2013

I've always had a problem with acne. Been battling it since I was about 12 years old. And after trying everything, I thought I would give murad a shot. I tried it out for about 6 months. I went from breaking out maybe 2 or 3 times a week to breaking out every day. My jawline and cheeks were the worst. And my jawline started to scar horridly. These products were also very expensive. It's really not worth your trouble.

Amazing product
Reviewed on November 24, 2013

I have struggled with acne for years and have used everything under the stars to try and fix it. Ive used all natural organic products and ive used proactiv solution and nothing seemed to work as consistently as this product does. In the beginning stages my skin did NOT react to this product well. I used the face wash with my clarisonic and it was much too abrasive for my skin and I ended up braking out into a horribly uncomfortable rash. I stopped using murad for a couple of weeks and on my second attempt I used much more caution. I started to only use my hands to gently massage the face wash in and I made sure to buy a separate night mosturizer because although my skin is extremely oily, this product is very strong and can easily dry your face out. The key for me was to use a very good mosturizer after using this product. Now, my face has never been more clear.

): not good.
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I tried this a long time ago having high hopes. I felt like it was clearing my skin, then I broke out more and it made my skin dry and cracked. The products smell horrible. The step 2 in the kit is the worst! It makes my skin feel glossy and weird.

would never recommend this product
Reviewed on October 17, 2013

I, too, broke out in a rash and my skin has become very itchy & patchy. It similar to a heat rash. I would not recommend this product. Not only has it caused me to get a rash with only 2 uses, but now my T zone is very dry & itchy & burns. Horrible product.