Murad Acne Complex reviews

Acne Complex® Kit
Clarifying Cleanser
Salicylic Acid (1.5%).

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Menthol, PEG-150 Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum).

Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
Salicylic Acid 1.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Zinc Sulfate, Linoleic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.

Skin Perfecting Lotion
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Honey Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Algae Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Acne Spot Treatment
Sulfur 3.0%.

Other Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Salicylic Acid Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Murad Acne Complex Kit/ for problem skin ($100 Value) 60 day supply
updated: 04/28/2015 02:35 UTC
Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit
updated: 04/28/2015 02:35 UTC

Reviewed on March 5, 2015

Do NOT by this product. It is like cystitis on your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love!
Reviewed on February 8, 2015

I've tried countless products, oral, topical, prescription, otc, you name it I've tried it. Epiduo was one of the inly things to help my skin but unfortunately insurance wouldn't cover and it was too pricey without insurance. I've been suffering from acne since I was 15 and I'm now 26. I went and had an acne facial and the lady recommended this product. After reading reviews I was almost scared to try it! Luckily I decided to go ahead with it and within a week I noticed a lot of clearing. Still hesitatant, I wanted to give it a few more weeks and now my skin is almost completely clear! Ive never once written a review before but this worked wonders for me and with all the negative reviews on this I felt the need to share my positive experience! Love love love this stuff and I'm so grateful for my newly cleared skin

Its Amazing
Reviewed on January 30, 2015

I am completely aware that people have had horrible experiences with this product. But many others have had it work wonders on their skin! This is the case for probably ever acne system out there. When you choose to try an acne treatment you are putting your skin at risk of any side effects that treatment may cause. Different people will have different experiences with every type of product, because acne is very complex and everyone has different reasons for their acne ( and different skin ). So, this is MY personal experience with the Murad Acne Complex that I bought from the official website. I've had acne since Grade 6. I am now 18 years old. My acne is very complicated. Sometimes it'll randomly go away, without any product. And then randomly it will achieve the worst breakout I have ever had. I have most likely used every acne treatment out there. I have been prescribed medication, orally and stuff you put of your skin. I have tried pro active many, many times. It is a good product but it stopped working on my skin after my many years of using it. I have also tried organic soaps and pills and body cleansers and all of that stuff. All of these products would work on my skin but it wouldnt stop more breakouts from happening. I first used Murad In Gr.9, a few years into my mild/serious acne. It worked very well I had no negative or horrifying side effects like others speak about. But, my acne wasn't only due to dirt and excess oils. It was hormonal. So, again my acne still appeared. Murad did improve it greatly but hormonal acne will not be stopped by face wash. So, when I turned 17 I started on birth control that helps acne. Then I made the mistake of using pro active again. The benzoyl peroxide does not do well on my skin. So now I am 18 and I just started using Murad again. It in three days has reduced my acne 50%. It has had o negative effects at all. ( knock on wood ). And I will continue using Murad for as long as I need to. It is the only promising and safe acne treatment I have ever used over the 8 years I have been suffering with acne. Along with the treatment I will be drinking a lot more water, eating healthy, and exercising more. Because no matter who you are and what type of acne you have doing those things will improve your skin, maybe not heal it but it will make a difference. In conclusion, I would recommend this but id also like to remind everyone acne is extremely complex and there will be no magic cure that works for everyone.

Ehhhhhh
Reviewed on January 14, 2015

The first night that I used the product, I woke up scratching my face terribly. I literally had to wash it off in the middle of the night because it irritated my skin too much. The next morning, I was going to return the product but I thought that my face looked a little smoother, so I tried it again. I didn't have any itching during the day. I tried the product again that night and my face itched! I continued to use the product because I didn't have symptoms in the daytime, only at night. My skin looked more smooth but I still would get pimples! What the heck?!?! I'm going to try proactive now.

I will never touch this stuff again.
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

Back in March, I quit my birth control, and my skin exploded like none other. I guess I had mild acne as a teen, but for the most part, I had clear skin. Anyway, I was mortified by how bad my skin was, and nothing seemed to be working. My sister's friend is an esthetician, but I don't think she's a very good one; the one time I had a bad breakout my senior year, the stuff she recommended gave me a rash and didn't help at all, and then she told me to use this kit, which, let me tell you, made my skin 100x worse.

Fast forward to May. My skin was still pretty bad, so I was desperate to try anything. I initially started with the Murad anti-aging time release wash, which didn't do so much. My friend told me that my skin was actually looking worse. Then for my birthday, my sister got me this kit. At first, it didn't seem to be hindering or helping, but then all hell broke loose. My skin was very dry, red, and the cleanser and toner just seemed to make my skin even more inflamed. My skin was so, so dry, and the moisturizer didn't seem to be helping at all. I was literally peeling. I got huge, bumpy blackheads on my cheeks, and I broke out all over my cheeks, too. I've never gotten acne on my cheeks before. I tried the spot treatment too, but it just made things so worse. My face had gotten so agitated, that I pitched the kit. Best choice I ever made. I say crap to the 'purging' period. Apparently that's a myth too- just look it up. If ANY product is reacting badly to your skin, I would never advise to 'stick through it'. Yeah eventually your skin's equilibrium will go back to normal, but to me, it's not worth the suffering. How long the reaction lasts depends on the person. The way my skin looked was so awful, it was embarrassing. No person should have to go through that.

I went back on birth control, and am using Mary Kay's Velocity facial wash. After 6 months, my face is finally almost completely clear. My skin had no adverse or negative reaction to this wash when I first started it. It only made my skin better, which I know is an excellent sign. Seriously, if you've got sensitive skin, stay away from this.

worst clenser ever
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

made my skin horrible and no improvement i dont recomend to anyone>>>

Terrible
Reviewed on January 1, 2015

Okay, I have always had acne. I purchased the acne starter kit from Sephora and used it two or three days. My skin looks awful! I have a horrible rash all over my face and peeling as well! This crap has totally messed my skin up! I feel terrible because my hubby told me not to buy it and now I look like a rashy, scaly face idiot!!! It does not deserve the one star that I had to give it#

AMAZING
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

I'm 16 year old that struggles with acne, the first few days of using ONLY the acne fast spot, helped me out tremendously! In love with the product!

Terrible please don't do it
Reviewed on October 22, 2014

I had acne in my teen Years, and now at 28 I have adult acne, it's not much some scars and some pimple once in a while, all my life I feel awful about this problems, even if I can put some makeup on, so I saw a YouTube video talking about murad what a miracle! Better skin than ever, what a horrible!!!!! wrong! Big mistake, first day not much, second a pimple start to show , 3 day using 7 new white heads! 7!!!! And rest of the week continue getting worse, And I have to work and go out, feeling horrible so I stopped for good, I don't want to use this product 30 days and have severe acne, I went back to my old cleaner and start to go away, so save your safe for this I know that for "some people" works and what are the odds that works for you when u read all this comments in Internet. Other is that dry my face, like I was in pain. No lo Hagas! Don't!

Bad reaction to blemish control product!
Reviewed on October 8, 2014

I had a light acne control facial in The Hague Holland in a small salon nearby and was given the starter pack - used it for 2 nights and then my face looked awful - red rash and white spots - I regret using the product as now I really look bad and have to face my colleague at work!! Have stopped using the product but when will my face go back to normal or do I have to go see a dermatologist now? very worried ..... that I've damaged my skin ....