Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, SPF 42 reviews

3.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Missha

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, SPF 42

Water(Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Talc, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Adenosine, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Beeswax(Cera Alba), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Algae Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Ceramide 3, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance(Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol.

Missha M Perfect Cover B.B. Cream SPF 42 PA+++ 21 Light Beige, 1.69oz, 50ml
updated: 04/23/2017 16:42 UTC

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, SPF 42

Worked great until my skin-type changed
Reviewed on October 10, 2016

I used to buy this religiously, but stopped using it after my skin became less oily and required less coverage. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:

great coverage

pump dispenser

long staying power

Cons:

limited shades, not sure if this has changed. When I used to buy it my skin was somewhere between shade 21 and 23-- why wasn't there 22!! haha

thick and heavy, you've to really dab it in especially if you have huge pores like I do

I would still be using it if not for how I suddenly started breaking out from this.

I love it
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

Makes my skin look natural, has a great coverage. I am really pale and the lightest shade is just perfect! It is really hard for me to find any matching foundation or bb cream. It is really efficient, I bought it 6 months ago and I'm still using the same bottle! Forever in love. Does not break me out, smells nicely and pretty good ingredients were used to make it.

Broke me out
Reviewed on May 30, 2014

Covers well and feels nice on my dry skin but broke me out like crazy. Got about 5 or 6 new pimples that could have only been from this. What a shame, because it's hard to find foundations with such good SPF.

Awesome coverage; a little bit goes a long way
Reviewed on October 28, 2013

While I am getting used to my new regimen, I have been using Missha's BB Cream to cover leftover acne scars and hyperpigmentation. It provides wonderful coverage all around my face without looking make-up-y or cake-y. It stays on all day and simultaneously works to moisturize my skin.

One thing to keep in mind about this product is that it isn't the kind of colors you'd find at your local drugstore. The colors were made with Asian skin tones in mind which could explain the greyish tint. So I don't think the BB cream is for EVERYONE, but it is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for new foundation. It is after all the cream of the crop of BB creams.

Brooke, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on March 31, 2012

I'm on Retin a, birth control, and minoclycin. BB Creams just made it worse and more irritated, You can't really trust what is in these products from Asia because the regulations for ingredients are different than in the U.S. I can't even read the ingredients, which are in a different language, so that also scared me. I know it's hard, but it is almost better just to wear no makeup or as least makeup as possible.

Reviewed on November 28, 2011

(If you don't know about BB Creams, I'll give you a short overview. It stands for Blemish Balm and it was developed by a German dermatologist to help protect the skin of laser surgery patients. Korean actresses started wearing BB Cream and when fans got ahold of it, they went nuts and it spread all over Asia. It's lighter than foundation, but it has better coverage than tinted moisturizer.)

Coming from a girl who has never worn legitimate makeup before, I love this. I had a friend recommend BB Cream to me and I was hooked ever since. I was intrigued because of the amazing SPF. Every single product with SPF I've tried has broken me out except this. I always felt like an SPF 15 product was a way of copping out and I wanted more. This product gives me that without breaking me out or being too heavy. And for this much SPF, the price is nothing short of amazing. If you google SPF 45 tinted moisturizer, what comes up is a $45 product. 1$/SPF? That's not how it works!! There's a Shiseido product for $35 and I haven't tried it, but the Missha website is ALWAYS having promotions and sales. It also tends to be a favorite among BB Cream users on Youtube.

And for those of you who are worried about matching it to your skintone, I stole a little color chart off one of the reviews on the Missha website. Thanks, Kassandra!

"NC/NW 15, try #13

NC/NW 20-25, try #21

NC/NW 25-30, try #23

NC/NW 30-35, try #27

NC/NW 35-40, try #31

Shades 13, 21, and 23 are gray with more pink undertones. 27 is very yellow based and 31 is also more yellow, almost to the point where it's close to orangy."

I wish you the best in your journey to clear skin! <3