Miracle Care Pimple Eraser reviews

4.6/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Miracle Care

Glycolic Acid, SD Alcohol, and Water.

Pimple Eraser Acne & Anti Aging
updated: 11/29/2014 03:13 UTC

Reviewed on December 8, 2011

My face blew up in my early 20s, and the thing that finally cleared it all up was a combo of a tomato complexion bar and putting this product on about 3 times a day. Always loved how easy it was to use, just unscrew the cap and glide over face, no need for cotton pads or tissue.

I actually did buy it at a chain drug store... can't remember where but they kept it in stock for a few years.

Reviewed on December 9, 2010

I'm 21 years old with moderate acne. In the past I used pimple eraser and within 3 days my face was almost completly clear. After several months I foolishly decided it was too expensive and tried switching to a less expensive regimen. Ater a few weeks my skin was back to where I had started. I recently started using pimple eraser again and am having the same results as the first go around. I am now orering several at a time to save on shipping costs. I can't say enough good things about this product!

Reviewed on July 7, 2009

AWESOME product!! Worth trying.

Reviewed on May 6, 2009

It's the best acne medicine I have found since they quit making Listerex.

Reviewed on June 24, 2008

I'm 21 years old with moderate acne. My skin tone has been really hard to get under control over the past years, and I persistently get those little tiny bumps that look horrible in the sunlight.

I really have had success so far with Pimple Eraser. I'm only on my second week, so I can update in a few more weeks. My skin has shown some improvement, and the old scars are starting to fade. Even those little, stubborn bumps are starting to go away.

Most of the time I only use this product at night because it does make everything more irritated (it ISSS glycolic acid). Every once and a while if i dont have work i will use it in the morning.

Hope everyone finds this useful :0)