SilverOreganoOliveMember Since 11 Apr 2014
Offline Last Active May 28 2014 05:49 PM
This is what has finally stopped the acne cycle:
- Colloidal silver (topical & Internal) *Note: there are different types such as colloidal, ionic, nano etc. Research the best type for your application.
- A few drops of organic oil of wild oregano in a fresh veg/ fruit juice (internal)
- Olive leaf extract (a capful every once in a while - internal)
- For extra help - I apply tea tree oil (directly on pimple or entire face) or lavender oil (only directly on pimple - not entire face) or lemon juice or thyme tincture directly on my skin.
- Fresh veg/ fruit super juice daily with scoop of super greens (i.e. chlorella/ spirulina/ barley grass/ wheat grass etc).
- I eat a mostly raw complete nutritious organic vegan diet: i.e. kale, mixed nuts, mixed seeds, mixed berries, legumes, tempeh, walnut oil/ evoo/ rapeseed oil/ flaxseed oil/ cold pressed organic coconut oil, fresh herbs/ spices (i.e. basil, flat-leaf parsley, coriander, red onion, turmeric, thyme, dried herbs etc), kiwi fruit, stawberries, banana, tahini, mixed beans, spring water, cucumber, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, hummus, peas, flaxseed oil, , quinoa, tempeh, brown rice, rice crackers, olives, fresh lemon/ orange rind/ zest, Himalayan salt, dried thyme, other herbs & spices, avocado, cacao, maca, 85% vegan dark chocolate, popcorn with curry powder or cayenne pepper & lemon juice plus sea salt as a treat, watermelon, baked potato, sweet potato, baked pumpkin, red cabbage, mixed salads, coconut milk, coconut water, almond milk, and sometimes I indulge in vegan sausages/ vegan schnitzel/ vegan gluten free bread etc
- I totally avoid: flouride toothpaste/ tap water, GMO, aspartame, MSG, processed fizzy drinks, alcohol, coffee, caffiene, dairy, meat, canned foods, plastic containers, microwaves, processed sugar, fastfood, junk food, processed fake foods/ sauces/ drinks...
- I take a complete wholefood organic vitamin supplement containing B12 (need at least 1,000 or 2,000mcg per week of B12).
- I aim to get plenty of sunshine directly on my skin without burning.
- For added detox: consider nascent iodine, quality organic edible clay & quality organic facial clay.
- Try derma rolling with copper peptides. Then, when you rinse your face using the OCM with rosehip oil, apply beta glucan liquid with hyaluronic acid. Use retin a once a week (or more) to smooth skin if moderate/ severe scarring present. For red skin, try colloidal silver topical or retinadehyde. For aged, dull or pigmented skin, look for a quality natural vegan skin product with B3/ Niacin. Wash skin rarely (i.e. once a day, 3 times per week or less) with organic cold-pressed rosehip oil i.e. the OCM - Oil cleansing method.
NB For more stubburn scarring, look into single needling and suctioning - see owndoc.com for details.
- Wash skin rarely & use a mild non toxic natural vegan cleanser. Finish off with the oil cleansing method (OCM) with 100% organic rosehip oil. Should leave skin feeling supple, moisturised and healthy. Add beta glucan liquid & hyalronic acid on top when skin has dried. (And don't dry face on towel, let it air dry naturally).
- Try massaging your skin for a while every time you use the rosehip oil cleansing method (OCM). This also helps rejuvenate your skin & encourage collagen production.
- Once a month, buff skin with sodium bicarb wash i.e. baking soda or use fresh lemon juice.
- Use a natural vegan non toxic shampoo & conditioner once a blue moon.
- Use a mild vegan/ vegable soap or sea salt to wash body.
- Exercise 10- 30 minutes daily.
- Use a sauna once a month or every two months if you can - sweating releases toxins.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 30
- Profile Views 238
- Member Title Junior Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown