1. Be consistent with products + patient
2. The list below may improve appearance of scars but this is mainly for hyperpigmetation+ red marks.
3. Sorry for any spelling errors
4. Be careful with acids not recommended for darker skin people and make sure your not allergic to any of these - test it on skin
5 Oils can be comedogenic
Hyperpigmetation- skin lighteners
Uva ursi extract- arbutin ( bearberry)
licorice + niacinammide
aloesin- found in aloe vera plant
General Hyperpigmentation remedies that have been mentioned by previous active acne.org members.
Fenugreek Paper mulberry mandelic acid
Ginko biloba Linoleic acid malic acid
Gallic acid Oleic acid manuka honey/ forest honey
Ginseng Glutathione lactic acid - yoghurt face mask
Hesperidin Eucerin dark spot corrector honey + almond face mask
Egg white Clinique dark spot corrector Japanese rice wine/ sake- has kojic acid
Salicylic acid Chickpea face mask- besan gram flour apple cider vinegar
cane sugar scrub Salt scrub Papaya enzyme- papain
Oats mask Rice flour scrub Korean Ginseng
Application of fresh chammonile flowers Tamanu oil
Olive oil - comedegonic Emu oil
alove vera gel Calendula oil
mother of pearl
1) red marks are inflammed skin therefore a healthy diet is eeded also. It takes time for red marks to fade.
Top not in order
Apple cider vinegar
Likas papaya soap - beware of fakes which wlill cause acne.
licorice root extract
Use things mentioned in general section for hyperpigmentation