- garlic- antihistamine- very anti inflammatory start with one clove berries- acai berry, acerola berry - high in vitamin c
- chammonile tea anti histamine and reduces stress Cinnamon - no more than 2g otherwise toxic
- caretenoids- beta carotene: carrots, sweet potato
- Querecitin rich foods- lovage leaves, apples
- black pepper and tumeric drink- anti inflammatory
- cumin seeds - a teaspoon
Anti inflammatory spices and teas
chamomile tea, nettle tea or ginger tea, and add garlic, thyme, fennel and basil to your recipes.
consume one teaspoon of each spice a day : Some spices have phytoestrogens so best not to have lots ,half a teaspoon of cayenne cuz it is hot,
top 15 anti-inflammatory herbs and spices.
Colorful fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes, sweet potatoes and bell peppers are rich in flavanoids, says Buzzle.com. These flavanoids act like antihistamines and also contain carotenes, which promote anti-inflammatory activity. According to McVitamins.com, garlic and onions act in the same way to “retard the inflammatory reactions of allergies.
Topicals - try licorice extract or chammonile tea
And look at alternavista pinned thread - about diet and acne on the hollistic forum
Also for oily skin try spearmint tea, peppermint or licorice they all reduces testosterone but liquorice more significantly however i wold not directly mess with your hormones until you have done the above - it says on your profile your male SO YOU PROBABLY DONT WANNA DO THE testerone reducing tea part