So I had bad chest acne about 2 months ago but I went on birth control and it cleared up, then I took a break for my period and I broke out between in my cleavage. It's been like 3 weeks and it won't go away.
I've tried cetaphil and moisturizing, spot treatments, tea tree oil.
It just makes it worst.
It looks like dirt inside and the tip is pointy to the touch. When I wash it or scrub it, it becomes swollen and skin coloured.
What should I do? The skin around it is so red and irritated, I just want it to go away
(I includes pictures of my skin original break out and the acne I can't get rid of now)
1. Eat a healthy low gi diet limit sugar .
2. Your acne looks quite mild.
3. Drink licorice tea 3 cups for a short period of time. And lots of water.
4. Instead of birth controlthere are other herbal supplements usch as milk thistle, red clover, chasteberries also konwo as vitex
5. Eat fresh food not processed, fried.
6 For hormmonal acne use either DIM or Vitex or both.
7 Clean your liver with herbs and spices.
7a- Drink of tumeric and black pepper . Things to consume - burdock root dandlion root, ginger.
8. Eat garlic one clove a day then two after a while
9 Dont stress
10 Good luck
Dont worry I have bad/severe acne face and back and severe kp on arms legs. Also try faith in nature soap