Jump to content


Member Since 26 Apr 2013
Offline Last Active Apr 27 2013 01:26 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Holes In Chest.

26 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

They don't mean like that, more like a rolling scar, just an actual indentation. You have an open wound. I would go to a doctor, you could get staph.

I've been to the doctor and got some cream to put on it and some antibiotics. The things though, I have more that I can feel. They just haven't been popped. It's also weird how one of them is like a perfect circle.

In Topic: Holes In Chest.

26 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

Were you ever diagnosed with having boils? That's what it looks like to me. I would get to a doctor or dermatologist, anything open like that can get infected. For now I'd probably wash that area with an antibacterial soap (dial) and put some gauze and tape over it till it heals some.

I've never been diagnosed with that. My dermatologist told me that steroid shots can cause indentions of the skin. That's my best guess.