Jump to content


Member Since 22 Mar 2013
Offline Last Active Mar 28 2013 06:51 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: What To Do With 2 Month Cyst?

23 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

you can go to a dermatologist and they will eaither open it and drain it or inject kenalogg into it to make the inflamation and everything go down if you dont want to biopsy just ask for the injections we do them all the time in the derm office im at...

In Topic: Repairing the long-term damage from Accutane

22 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

Sdro have you spoke to a dermatologist maybe see if they will do kenalogg injections into the scalp we did that at the derm off i worked for ...for patients with hair loss...