So I was just wondering, is 'The Regimen' really worth buying? I don't have severe acne, but maybe mild to moderate acne. I've already tried Proactiv, and that didn't work whatsoever, so I was wondering if the product actually works? I've read a lot of good reveiws about it, but then a few bad ones too. I guess I kind of jumped into Proactiv to fast and was easily fooled thinking it was going to help clear my acne. Now, I really want to take the time figuring out if 'The Regimen' is capable of clearing my skin. I know about all the dryness, flaking and redness involved, since I used proactiv, I've exprienced all of it. All the dryness, flakyness, redness etc. My skin is still pretty dry to this day even though I have oily skin most of the time. I'm really fed up with products that don't work, as a lot of people probably are. I am also wondering if I should try 'The Regimen' or 'Zenmed.' Have any of you heard about Zenmed? Their products are mostly natural but very expensive, I'm torn between trying these to products, so I hope you have some advice for me. I have a few questions, that I hope you can answer. I'm scared to try these products because my skin is not doing so well at the moment, and I really, really want these products to work.
1. Should I try 'Zenmed' or 'The Regimen?'
2. Will 'The Regimen' work on mild to moderate acne, or does my acne need to be severe for this product?
3. The Regimen has 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide in it, I'm pretty sure that's the same amount Proactiv has in it's products, does that mean it's not going to work, since Proactiv didn't work on me?
4. If I do start 'The Regimen,' how long will the breakout stage last for? And how long will it take for my acne to clear up?
5. If the Benzoyl Peroxide in Proactiv didn't help me, does that mean salicylic acid is better for me?
6. Are there any other products you think are better than 'The Regimen, and 'Zenmed?'
7. If the regimen clears up my skin, will I lose my skin texture? Like become permanently dry or flaky?
8. If 'The Regimen' works, will I have to keep using all the products, or only say the treatment?
9. Is it worth the risk and the money?
Please reply to this, I really need help making my mind up about 'The Regimen.' I hope I explained everything well enough to answer, and please be honest, if 'The Regimen' didn't work for you, please tell me everything in detail!