Thank you so much for the reply! I just found the pinned thread and will take a look through it. Here are some answers to your questions/comments:
- I agree that small amounts could probably trigger a lot of problems. I'm just finding it near impossible to avoid some dairy when eating out.
- RE: Insulin - I'm working hard to keep my glycemic load down, but it seems to have made almost no difference. I went VERY low carb for around 3-6 months without any difference.
- RE: hormones - agree that these are probably a secondary effect of other habits.
- RE: Grooming - Interesting on doing less. I actually tried completely stopping face washing and benzoyl peroxide for a while, but my face ended up breaking out terribly. Then again, my skin is always really clear on vacation when I don't use anything. Any other good sources of linoleic acid?
- RE: Leaky gut - Currently my IBS is pretty good - hardly noticeable. I have some probiotics here but haven't been using them too much since I didn't notice much difference.
- RE: Sleep - I suspect this is a big problem. I've always had difficulty sleeping, mostly I think because I can never find a good position for my arms to be in without falling alseep or feeling uncomfortable