Ok i'm pretty sure i wont be the only one who has these questions, so ill get straight to it.
1. How warm should the water i use to wash my face with be? And how warm is too warm?
2. Is it ok to wash and use the cleansing step during my shower and will it irritate my skin if i let the shower hose
run water directly on my face?
3. If i only clean my face with the cleanser for less than 10 second, how is that enough time for the cleanser to work?
4. When i use the mosturizer, even after an hour or more after i finished all 3 steps (cleaning, treatment, mosturizer)
would it be ok to just use only the mosturizer for daily flakiness? (like when i smile or something and it seems like
the skin around my mouth is breaking)
5. the AHA+ treatment, after 1 month of the treatment, do i use that after my mosturizer or instead of my mosturizer?
6. For any of the following bottles, (BP , mosturizer, AHA+, or jojoba oil) do i have to use a sunscreen? and if so
7. I hope im not the only one with this situation but, i sometime get a pimple on the outside of my nostril. are there
specific steps, on using the regimin for that area?
Thanks in advance for helping me and others who might have these questions.
iNatsumeMember Since 06 Dec 2012
Offline Last Active Dec 20 2012 10:22 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 430
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
iNatsume hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show