Jump to content

ceminay

Member Since 30 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Private

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Accutane For Pimples & Red Patches (No Acne)

14 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

I remember I used to have those last summer on my cheeks. I had always had acne before but last summer it went away an I had those reddish bumps on my cheeks, they were itchy. But a couple of months later I started breaking out big time, and now I'm on Accutane! To be honest I don't know what the bumps are but I now understand what you mean, I think you should just see your dermatologist, they will tell you what's best for you. I've been on Accutane for 5 weeks and the only side effect I have is dry lips, my skin isn't even that dry.

Stop reading the online reviews, half of the stuff they say is bullshit. They're so bad that I could get depressed without taking the drug!

Go to many dermatologists and if they say you need Accutane then take it, if they say you don't need it they will surely show you other options. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. I know how scary "Accutane" is before taking it, but really it's not. :)

In Topic: Accutane For Pimples & Red Patches (No Acne)

04 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

I think you mean hyperpigmentation (red marks) or probably cysts when you say red bumps, right?

Ask your dermatologist and do a good research about the drug. These days I see a lot of people taking the Accutane when they don't even have severe acne, so if nothing else works or if you're tired of pimples, I suggest you take Accutane. It's not as scary as it sounds but you need to be patient.

Btw, I'm not sure but I've heard Accutane clears up 70% of people for life, the other 30% usually get mild acne a couple of years later, so don't worry. People who still have acne after Accutane post about it on the internet, the 70% that is still clear usually don't review it cuz they have nothing to complain about, so don't read online reviews. Even if it comes back living with clear skin for 1-2 years is way better than having it longer, especially when you have a chance of scarring!

In Topic: Does Differin Get Rid Of Blackheads?

03 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

My dermatologist told me not to use it on my nose so I didn't. I only have blackheads on my nose but thanks to Accutane they're going away. I suggest you to get a facial, my blackheads magically disappeared with some creams they used.