Hi my name is michael and i have been suffering from SD for for 4 years now i have had it since i was 14 and i just cant get rid of it.
I have tried nearly everything but still every few weeks a have a flare up, can anyone help me out? I have been to a derm and he just told me i should keep using the steroid cream i was given daktacort but my face finally resisted to it and it has no effect what so ever.. Please help me!
1. Stop using corticosteroid /steroid creams immediatly.
2. Get probiotics asap. Try breathing your own milk/water kefir, sauerkraut and yogurt.
3. Find some natural regimen, acv/water rinse, real raw honey masks /not manuka, mix with a little bit of water so H2O2 can be released/.
4. Take Zinc supplements / about 30-50 mg/day for about few mounts and see how it goes/.
5. Never ever use antibiotics. Only as a lifesaving treatment.
6. Eliminate stress. Even if you do all above stress can provoke SD as nothing else..