two products have recently came onto the market that are PERFECT for this type of skin (i happen to be cursed with it too)
Eucerin® DermoPURIFYER Adjunctive Hydrating Care provides the skin with extra moisture and counteracts the drying out effect often associtaed with medicinal acne therapy.
- Provides intense hydration
- Protects against UV rays with SPF 30
- Prevents hyperpigmentation (dark marks) after an inflammed spot
- Effectively reduces skin blemishes
- Minimizes oil shine with mattifying particles
- Provides an ideal base for make-up
La Roche Posay EFFACLAR H moisturizes oily skin weakened by drying skin care products.
New ultra-fine texture with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish that compensates for the side effects, either
visible or experienced, of over-drying treatments.
MP-LIPIDS INNOVATION: New generation of lipids to reconstruct skin’s protective barrier in its different dimensions, associated with anti-irritant NIACINAMIDE.
alongside these i'd suggest using a really gentle cleanser too like cetaphil.