Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:53 AM
the damage had been done, all my friends were like dude wtf happend to your face? it was never that bad before.
Anyway long story short, i developed my own regimine and cleared myself without having to use any bullshit bp everyday, god i hate bp, i think you can tell..
anyway heres what i have done for the past 3 months..
1. Excersize, cannot stress this enough, lift wieghts, jog, swim, whatever, i do it all, just MOVE YOUR fat asses.
2. Supplements : People have told me not to take so much vitamin C, i currently take 5 grams a day and have no problem whatsoever......imo the vitamin C is what stopped my breakouts.....on top of the vitamin C , i also take........One a day Maximum multi vitamin, 800 IU Vitamin E per day, 60 mg of Zinc Chelate, 2000 mg of fish oil, 2000 mg of flaxseed oil.
3. I dont know if anyone has heard of natures cure, its a acne thing sold in supermarkets that comes with two parts,, one BP, the other little white pills.....
BUY THIS , throw away the bp and start taking the pills......my breakouts have stopped after i started taking the pills 2x a day....
4. DO NOT, TOUCH, YOUR, FACE
5. What i use to wash my face : Shishedo qiora face cleanser along with shishedo JS Aupres mens peel mask. I swear by shishedo products, try them out they are fucking heaven on earth.
I use queen helens mint juliep mask maybe 2x a week.
6. Eat healthy.......im not saying ive totally cut junk crap out of my diet, but eat healthier......
7. Water, i drink at least 3 litres a day.
8. Last but not least, sleep......honestly go to bed earlier, go to bed at like 11:00pm for a whole month and see how much it will change you........humans are supposed to live in day, sleep at night, go figure...and at least 8 hours of GOOD sleep
I know the CSR has worked for some, but for others who have not had such good fortune, give this a try.....
*edited by moderator*
Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:26 AM
Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:29 AM
Now I only use natural stuff.
Like nature intended.
Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:14 AM
I still use it, but I'm thinking of quitting cause I read it causes worse problems in the future...like wrinkles.
Do you have any websites for the "Shishedo" products cause I can't find anything about it, really.
Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:43 PM
Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:26 PM
From Dr. Mercola's blog. So, the timing of your sleep is very important. I remember a few years back, I read an article about treatment of people who worked graveyard shifts and that successful treatment was next to impossible because they were awake during peak sleeping times (that's all I remember, I don't recall details because it was a long time ago. )
Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:08 PM
I do not see how going to bed early effects the skin. I continously have to work till midnight, but how exactly does going to bed affect skin? I'm sure as long as you get 8 hours, you should be fine.
I don't know about you, but on nights where I get to bed way too late, the entire next day I not only feel like shit but I have that terrible itchy face feeling and alas, new pimples crop up when I look in the mirror. It really does seem to make a difference, that sucks about your work.