Photo

Im clear, and it sure as hell aint from benzoyl peroxide.

vitamin vitamins vitamin e fish oil zinc

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 KancerStick

KancerStick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:53 AM

I tried the CSR about 4 months ago, before that i had mild / moderate acne........then it turned into severe with cysts and all this other bullshit....after i started using BP

the damage had been done, all my friends were like dude wtf happend to your face? it was never that bad before.

Anyway long story short, i developed my own regimine and cleared myself without having to use any bullshit bp everyday, god i hate bp, i think you can tell..

anyway heres what i have done for the past 3 months..

1. Excersize, cannot stress this enough, lift wieghts, jog, swim, whatever, i do it all, just MOVE YOUR fat asses.

2. Supplements : People have told me not to take so much vitamin C, i currently take 5 grams a day and have no problem whatsoever......imo the vitamin C is what stopped my breakouts.....on top of the vitamin C , i also take........One a day Maximum multi vitamin, 800 IU Vitamin E per day, 60 mg of Zinc Chelate, 2000 mg of fish oil, 2000 mg of flaxseed oil.

3. I dont know if anyone has heard of natures cure, its a acne thing sold in supermarkets that comes with two parts,, one BP, the other little white pills.....
BUY THIS , throw away the bp and start taking the pills......my breakouts have stopped after i started taking the pills 2x a day....

4. DO NOT, TOUCH, YOUR, FACE

5. What i use to wash my face : Shishedo qiora face cleanser along with shishedo JS Aupres mens peel mask. I swear by shishedo products, try them out they are fucking heaven on earth.
I use queen helens mint juliep mask maybe 2x a week.

6. Eat healthy.......im not saying ive totally cut junk crap out of my diet, but eat healthier......

7. Water, i drink at least 3 litres a day.

8. Last but not least, sleep......honestly go to bed earlier, go to bed at like 11:00pm for a whole month and see how much it will change you........humans are supposed to live in day, sleep at night, go figure...and at least 8 hours of GOOD sleep

I know the CSR has worked for some, but for others who have not had such good fortune, give this a try.....

*edited by moderator*

#2 oxide

oxide

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 04:26 AM

Yeah I agree with u. U can get rid of acne without BP easily by following these steps. But can u not swear as much? Seriously its like ur argueing with urself.

#3 Charles Lee

Charles Lee

Understand

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 09:29 AM

Yea. quitting BP has cleared me up sooooo much.
Now I only use natural stuff.
Like nature intended.
[sig-img:95]

#4 PJS

PJS

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:14 AM

LOL, you must really hate BP...

I still use it, but I'm thinking of quitting cause I read it causes worse problems in the future...like wrinkles.

Do you have any websites for the "Shishedo" products cause I can't find anything about it, really.

#5 KancerStick

KancerStick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:25 PM

i purchased my products from a local shop...

but here is their web page http://www.sca.shiseido.com/

#6 mamy

mamy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:31 PM

eusa_think.gif

#7 Dingo Jellybean

Dingo Jellybean

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 02:43 PM

I do not see how going to bed early effects the skin. I continously have to work till midnight, but how exactly does going to bed affect skin? I'm sure as long as you get 8 hours, you should be fine.
- My website to help people with acne. Generally for those mild to moderate.

#8 Ariventa

Ariventa

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 03:26 PM

"Get to bed as early as possible. Our systems, particularly the adrenals, do a majority of their recharging or recovering during the hours of 11PM and 1AM. In addition, your gallbladder dumps toxins during this same period. If you are awake, the toxins back up into the liver which then secondarily back up into your entire system and cause further disruption of your health. Prior to the widespread use of electricity, people would go to bed shortly after sundown, as most animals do, and which nature intended for humans as well."
http://www.mercola.c...ticle/sleep.htm

From Dr. Mercola's blog. So, the timing of your sleep is very important. I remember a few years back, I read an article about treatment of people who worked graveyard shifts and that successful treatment was next to impossible because they were awake during peak sleeping times (that's all I remember, I don't recall details because it was a long time ago. )

#9 R.S.

R.S.

Senior Administrator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE(Super Bellybutton @ May 30 2006, 01:43 PM) View Post

I do not see how going to bed early effects the skin. I continously have to work till midnight, but how exactly does going to bed affect skin? I'm sure as long as you get 8 hours, you should be fine.

I don't know about you, but on nights where I get to bed way too late, the entire next day I not only feel like shit but I have that terrible itchy face feeling and alas, new pimples crop up when I look in the mirror. It really does seem to make a difference, that sucks about your work.
topical:
tea tree oil soap.
qh mint julep mask.
hydrogen peroxide for occassional spot treatment.
shaving for exfoliation.
internally:
fish oil, 3g daily.