was going through the main acne.org site and thought id help out a bit by providing some links for products for the section "outside the US"
mainly for europeans
also this site that ive used to display the products is a MAIN supplier in the UK and europe
there is a boots in most towns and every city ive ever been to so its a solid supplier.Cleansers:Act Washbar
- Quite Drying and Acne Medicated but a good washbar for areas you feel acne isnt bad enough to need constant application of bp. I use the act washbar on my cheeks/forehead/neck and its excellent and a real bargain at Â£1.79 + p&p price depending on where in europe.http://www.boots.com...oductid=1032669Biore Oil Control Cleanser
- A cleanser not washbar, i used this anywhere i applied bp to as its very mild and gentle, perfect to prep area before application of bp and doesnt leave area dry etc.http://www.boots.com...38&slmRefer=000 Boots Tea Tree + Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash
- Another cleanser ive tried, i stil have it altho i dont use now my flatmate does. As i liked the Biore Cleanser Better.
ph balanced, non comedogenic etc.http://www.boots.com...22&slmRefer=000Benzoyl Peroxide Products:
note:site used for shipping is my only other online pharmacy i use (boots dont seem to sell BP products online but these do: www.expresschemist.com
they also deliver to europe etc.Panoxyl Aquagel 2.5 40g
- The only 2.5% Bp i know of available in the Uk which is OTC. Some member use but like we all know its known to cause redness, none the less available at most pharmacys etc.http://www.expressch...el-2-5-40g.htmlBrevoxyl Cream 40g
- I thought id add this as it was the one i started off with, its a cream bp at 4% not 2.5, however it did its job at the start. I came off once i realised i could get the CSR gel at a good price to the uk and my skin was a lot better once i changed. I do however have sensitive skin so that might have been the problem.http://www.expressch...-cream-40g.htmlMoisturisers:Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea
- The only moisturiser id suggest in the UK, id say 95% of UK members use this moisturiser, its EXCELLENT. I used a crappy moisturiser before this one and it was leaving my skin flakey etc. Once i switched it was AMAZING how much difference a quality moisturiser made.
My skin was hardly flakey etc and was 10x better. The only moisturiser i ever suggest to UK members. It is however an AHA moisturiser so id only suggest after a few weeks into the regimen etc etc etc.http://www.boots.com...oductid=1029095
hope thats it might be helpful as reference or something.