Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ca$hMoney

An Important Message to all Acne victims!!!

3 posts in this topic

Well my acne is starting to clear up and I just wanted to tell all the acne victims some creams and pills that helped me. Im not lying because I hated the fact taht the Proactiv Industry guaranteed results and I didnt see any so I knew that when i found the right solution, I would wanna help all the victims and not just get their hopes up. My regimen was two pills, Menocycline (sumthin like that) every morning and night. These pills helped stop future break outs. It helped but it wasnt perfect. A good cream to use at night is the Tretinoin cream because it removes dead skin cells which clog up pores and helps skin form over existing acne (this helps fade away scars) and for the day use ur orindary 5% BP. It will take about 1-2 months to start seeing results (well for me) but now my acne has decreased within a 2 month period and i am just using the tretinoin, the pills, and acne washes. I just wanted to help some people out there because I know how it feels, my acne changed my life. It got me depresseed a lot but now Im over it. Dont worry about your skin, people dont like you because of your face, they like you because of your personality. Remember that your acne is not permanent, but its jus a part of growing up and your not the only one that gets it. Dont let acne take over ur life like it did to me. Good luck with ur regimens.

I don't know about your medication advice, as minocycline is an antibiotic and only a temporary thing, but your advice at the end is so true. From the heart man.

[sig-img:248]

Oh alright, but antibiotics such as the one you took only help I think while you're taking them and you can't them for a long amount of time. They still help though.