Photo

Sperm fights acne?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
129 replies to this topic

#121 camdiddy

camdiddy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

are u fucking kiddin my
grosssssssssssss

#122 Brissyguy

Brissyguy

BG

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

Haha, seriously though. I'm unsubscribing from this thread, but if anyone decides to venture into the unknown with peculiar results then please pm me!

#123 letmein86

letmein86

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:00 PM

Sperm does not work! I repeat, it does not work! I have tried squirting sperm on my face before and it was a terrible idea!! It smelt funny and I couldn't sleep. It's not well balanced also. Gawd I feel embarrassed even posting this... redface.gif

#124 Whiskers McCoy

Whiskers McCoy

Oi mate, I've got a magic dog

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 29
About Me

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:06 AM

I just to had to read this. I was intrigued haha.

#125 Lonelyphack101

Lonelyphack101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:52 AM

Hi I am a man, I've tried the procedure on myself... (yeah .. Its for science so shhh) It worked! I broke out a little bit and immediately the zits plopped off. My skin also got softer.

#126 Drstgh

Drstgh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

Lots of anecdotal evidence here - conflicting. Perhaps if there were a formalized regime that takes into account the majority of the complaints, then enough of a cross section would try it.

1.) Loss of semen diminishes the Zinc alpha2 glycoprotein - (but using it topically would put some back) so women would benefit from this much more than men. Men in the study could not leave their ejaculated semen unused.

2) Diet would have to be high in zinc or zinc supplements taken.

3) Semen should be collected and left to liquefy (in a dry glass for about 5 mins.) then mixed with a hypo-allergenic moisturiser to avoid drying, flaking, smell, burning etc.

4) Consistent application, time of day, days per week. Say... before bed, three times a week.

5) Photo taken daily to substantiate progress. Say... posted here.

Anything else?

Who's in? :)

To research more about semen try sementherapy.com

#127 Drstgh

Drstgh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:39 AM

Why don't we just analyze which chemicals in sperm is resposible for fighting acne and then just get them in the right proportions instead of using real sperm hehehe.

There is a very good chance it's the Zinc alpha2 glycoprotein
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/247794-zag-enzyme-lectins-digestive-tract-and-clogged-pores/

protein, vitamins? It's PH? or is it delivering oxygen?

#128 ctbo

ctbo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

its a mith its not true seach the internet and see for yourself sheesh.

Edited by ctbo, 06 June 2012 - 08:39 PM.

#129 Drstgh

Drstgh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

I don't believe it is a myth. Well, OK it is something that has been talked about for a long time... so that is sort of like "a story that has been repeated many times" so that way you are right it's... of mythical proportions. All they back to the Ancient Egyptians who put it on their faces. - Sperm Masks Overcome For Acne And Aging - http://asianherbal.b...-and-aging.html

But if you mean untrue then "semen improves acne" is not a myth.

It could be the Zinc alpha2 glycoprotein, the ph, the drying, the citric acid?

or (intriguingly...) antibiotic properties.

ALTRUINS, NATURAL ANTIBIOTICS OF THE MALE GENITAL TRACT

Robert I Lehrer, Professor
Medicineuniversity Of California Los Angeles
office Of Research Administration
los Angeles, Ca 90095

Grant 5R01AI046015-03 from National Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases IRG: REB

Abstract: Long term objectives. To discover the endogenous antimicrobial effector molecules of humans, and to define their structures and mechanisms of action. This proposal deals with antimicrobial peptides of the male genital tract, an area where remarkably little information currently exists. Hypotheses. Normal human semen contains proteins with latent antimicrobial domains that are activated by serine and aspartyl proteases found in normal semen. The resulting peptides ("altruins") can protect the female from infection by bacteria introduced into the vagina during intercourse. Specific aims. 1). To identify and characterize antimicrobial peptides and their precursors in human semen. 2). To ascertain how the precursors of these peptides are processed and identify the responsible proteases. 3). To test these peptides against C. trachomatis, E. coli, STD pathogens, and normal vaginal flora. 4). To synthesize selected seminal peptides, and elucidate their mechanisms of action. Methods. We will apply various purification procedures, including gel permeation chromatography, preparative electrophoresis and RP-HPLC to purify the antimicrobial components of normal and pH conditioned semen. These fractions will be tested for antimicrobial activity, and the active effector molecules they contain will be purified to homogeneity, sequenced, synthesized, and studied. Health relatedness. Many of the most common infectious diseases in the U.S. are sexually transmitted. According to CDC estimates, STDs other than AIDS add 10 billion dollars to the nation´s annual health care I costs. The proposed studies could lead to novel approaches for STD prophylaxis

Keywords: antibiotic, male reproductive system, semen Chlamydia trachomatis, Escherichia coli, aspartic endopeptidase, protein biosynthesis, protein sequence, serine proteinase, sexually transmitted disease, vagina clinical research, high performance liquid chromatography, human subject, laboratory rabbit, monoclonal antibody, protein purificationhttp://www.researchgrantdatabase.com/g/5R01AI046015-03/ALTRUINS-NATURAL-ANTIBIOTICS-OF-THE-MALE-GENITAL-TRACT/

#130 Leonard Gershorny

Leonard Gershorny

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Research turned up a book (On My Face Please) that claims semen can cure acne. I haven't read it, but evidently is supplies some clinical evidence.