vitamin vitamins

This topic is archived.
282 replies to this topic

#281 carp351

carp351

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Soccer, bowling, volleyball, camping, playing video games with family and friends, playiing poker, reading the scriptures soothes my soul.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

I think I might give this a go...

#282 onefatalgoose

onefatalgoose

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:44 AM

A guy I worked for into urine therapy said "the first glass is always the worse! After that it tastes like warm, buttered popcorn!" Hahahahahaha.

Hah! gross...

80%-20% Alkaline forming vs Acid forming Diet

`Organic~
                                                                            I don't consume:
                                                                                     *Dairy
                                                                               *Whole grains
                                                                             *Refined sugars
                                                                                 *Table salt
                                                                              *Vegetable oils
                                                                        *Processed/Fast foods
                                           *Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs)
                                                                      As well as the pesticides/herbicides that come with them

My philosophy: Less externally, more internally

Even taking long hot showers in chemically treated tap water is too harsh for acne prone skin

(And that's without a face wash)

This site is absolutely loaded with info on curing acne internally

#283 thelawofone

thelawofone

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

From the psychic channeler Paul Solomon readings:

The kidneys of the body are the body’s pharmacy. Now this means that as food of a healthy nature is fed to the body, when there is disease, illness, of any sort, whatever it is, the kidneys will use the food to produce a potion, a healing factor, for the body. Now it is something of a great pity, and even disgrace, that through the name of religion and such, mankind has become disgusted with parts of his own body and function. And it is true that eliminations from the body, eliminations only of the useless substance of the body, that usually passed through the bowel and out, these are poisonous to the body and should not be reintroduced, except for a very few applications which we will not discuss at this point. We will, however, refer to the practice in that time of auto-urine therapy, which meant that as this young one released the first urine of the day after sleeping the night, that stream of urine was divided into three parts, using two containers. One container was used for the initiation of the flow, the first portion, the first third, if we may say so, of the urine, was caught in a flask. The mid-stream of the urine was then captured in a sterile flask. And the third, or ending part of the urine, was caught again in the first flask. So that the beginning and the ending of the urine stream were discarded, but the mid-stream was used as a medication to be taken internally, to drink. And this was and is the best treatment for leprosy, and not only for leprosy, but for such a host of diseases that we could scarcely begin to give you a list, for the kidneys are the body’s pharmacy. Simple as that. That is their function. For those who believe that the function of the kidneys is elimination of waste water, let us look at the fact that the elimination of waste water and the accompanying toxins of waste water from the body, are eliminated in the oscula, beneath the shoulder. Now we can show you why in a moment. Then in the area called the crotch or the loins of the body, the sweat there as well is the release of toxic matter. Now we will have you check it and understand it in this way. The body eliminates water throughout the sweat gland system. Toxins, however, are only released in only two locations and that is the armpit and the groin, which is the only sweat that has offensive odor. The reason being that these are toxic eliminations. The smell of urine is a natural smell, unless there is infection in the urinary tract. Now the refusal to use that therapy in that time has in this time cost him a part of the function of a kidney. Not a punishment, not at all, but an opportunity to draw attention to the fact that when any part of the body is despised in any given lifetime, subsequent lifetimes will produced malformed organs of those which were not found acceptable, such as in this day and time, following what was called a rigid Victorian era, in which the reproductive system of the body, the breasts and the genitals were considered unclean and to be hidden. As such became the belief and the practice of women and breasts were hidden and not even used for their natural function of nurturing the child, it was [at] that time that epidemic cancer began to plague the women of the whole earth. Epidemic cancer in the venereal organs, which are the breasts, the uterus, and portions of the reproductive organs. So you see, as any being despises a part of self in a given lifetime, subsequent lifetimes will malform that which was despised. It is a direct response to thought. Now having said so much about that, let us move on in the interests of time.

Solomon, Paul (2009-08-12). The Readings of the Paul Solomon Source – Book 1 (Kindle Locations 10771-10781). Original Writing. Kindle Edition.