This topic is archived.
244 replies to this topic

#241 mva

mva

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

SOMEONE HELP ME HERE PLEASE!, I'M NEW HERE, AND HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT THE THERAPY. WHAT IS THE EXACT STEPS TO THE THERAPY, BESIDES saturating with a cotton ball? how/what should i clean my skin with? should i use a certain kind of cleanser? should let pee sit for a few days?

thank you for help

QUOTE (jimpa @ Nov 5 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Timko92 @ Nov 4 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jimpa @ Nov 4 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Timko92 @ Nov 3 2009, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quick question for those who know something about this

I have been using urine therapy for a week, and it certainly made my skin look better, however but also alot of painful white heads appeared on my chin

Now I certainly can't see how urine can create white heads, however I am at loss for an exaplanation?

Could be because it is bringing out all the pimples faster than they usually would?

a breakout in the beginning of urine therapy is very common it seems, happened for me too, so its probably just old zits coming above the surface smile.gif

But did it work for you in the end?

I have so far, after 2 weeks now, seen very nice improvement. Less breakouts, a more even complexion and super soft skin smile.gif

#242 amc4152

amc4152

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

A lot of people are saying that the urine makes their face less red.. for me it seems to make it more red once i wash it off. does that mean i shouldn't do it?

#243 Boss01

Boss01

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:35 AM

If i was eating really healthy. Drinking water eating fruit and veg
then i'd have no problem drinking my piss but i don't fancy drinking waste from mcdonalds and coke.

#244 Kalisto

Kalisto

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would post my experience with trying Urine on my face for acne.

My skin type is very pale/light tone and sensitive. I have very dry skin as well. I also have unbalanced hormones which cause continual breakouts on mostly my chin area.

Frustrated with the products I have been using and the ones that I can't use due to sensitivity, I read up on using Urine to clear acne and decided to try it.
I am currently at a three week mark of using my first morning stream. My regime is:

In the morning: Washing my face with a mild cleansing cream for sensitive skin like: Nivea
Then applying my first morning urine, (that I collect in a sterile jar, and use throughout the day, with a soaked cotton pad) I leave this application on as long as I can. (Right now I have time off of work, so when I'm home I leave it on until the early afternoon.) Then when I take a shower clean my face gently again with my Nivea and put on my face moisturizer for the rest of the day.
Before going to bed I wash my face again with Nivea, then apply the Urine that I have saved from that morning once again on my skin and leave it on overnight. Then repeat the entire process the next day. (I do not put any moisturizer on at the same time as I have urine on.)

I have done this faithfully for three weeks now, not missing one day.

The first week that I started I did try "Old" urine for about four days. Honestly I didn't see a difference between the old stuff and the new. So I decided to stick with the fresh batch. I definitely prefer the new urine, mostly because the smell is easier to take.
When I apply new urine in the morning, I do find that the smell dissipates fairly quickly, however that same urine used at night before I go to bed doesn't and I can definitely smell it when I wake up.

My Results? Right away I noticed that the redness from the acne I had, was going down. Also the softness of my skin happened right away, but my acne did not clear up instantly in the first week. Also my skin wasn't dry, like it normally is.

At the second week mark, my face broke out something fierce! I had acne in places on my face that I NEVER got acne before. I was devastated, thinking what have I done, I've ruined my skin. Close to tears, frustrated I thought about stopping, but from the little information I could find on Urine Therapy a few people said..Stick it out..and that this would happen. So I kept going. Now at my third week, I am so terribly glad that I did keep going.
The massive breakout that I had took about four days to clear up..(UnHEARD of if I Had a reaction any other time, from any other product.. normally would take me weeks!)

Now I notice my pores are tighter, my skin is moisturized and yes.. my acne is clearing up better than ever before. I don't pop, pick or scratch, no matter what. Introducing any bacteria onto your skin I think is very, very important NOT to do.
The urine has brought out zits and brought them to a "head" and dried them out and they sluff off when I wash my face. Without any red marks left behind. This happens within days, far faster than it has ever done before.

I do recommend drinking the proper amount of water and eating the best you can. I'm not perfect and I certainly don't have a Vegan or Raw food only lifestyle and its still working for me.
But what you put in, you get out.

Most importantly...STICK WITH IT...give it a decient go, all skin types are different. What happens for one person in one week may take another a month to achieve.

I have been asking around about this with family and I found out that my grandparents and their friends used to do this for their children. It makes sense now that all of them had such beautiful skin.

The debate continues, for those who don't agree ...its ok..don't try it. But for those of you willing to take a bit of a weird risk, give it a go...I was skeptical too, NOW.. I'm sold.
If I have to do this for the rest of my life in some form or another.. to have nice skin, I'll do it.

I hope this helps! All the best! wub.gif

#245 Zeru

Zeru

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:59 AM

o_____o
i never thought I would consider trying something like this, but if the current regimen doesn't work...
has anyone used it for body acne?

e; OMG, this is nuts, but I think I'll try it topically. Detox diet for two days and then I'll try putting it on. I'm so grossed out with myself right now, you guys.

Edited by Zeru, 18 August 2010 - 12:14 PM.

#246 C9n4c1986

C9n4c1986

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

"It's sad that you guys are so desprate to find a cure that you resort to putting excriment on your faces....eeeewww........."

To me it seems sad that you'd rather use a drug like accutane with all of the awful side effects it has than use something natural that comes out of your body. I guess depression/suicide is less scary that urine? Do some research before you come on here and put other people down.

#247 hof22

hof22

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

hey , just been reading all of this
and am highly considering using UT

i was just wondering would me being on tetralysal 300 have a negative effect on the UT?
and also any1 who said they brokeout, are your diets really good or bad?

also for people who said there was a breakout stage , was it really bad and how long did it last for ?

thanks im desperate as hell , but am always scard it could make my acne worse .

im currently working out everyday
drink lots of water
have a excellent diet e.g my highest calorie meal would be brown rice and chicken
1 tetralysal 300 every night
in morning vitamin D3 supplement and also a mutlivitamin with zinc and calcium

would much appreicate a reply
as when i have acne i cant get it off my mind !
thanks x

Edited by hof22, 29 October 2010 - 09:13 AM.

#248 hof22

hof22

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Hi there just been reading these posts and really interested and thinking of trying

MY SITUATION- I'm an 18yr old boy who has moderate acne around jaw line cheeks and mouth, I eat mega heathily and some will go but more will come. It's got to the point I'm extremely concious of it which stops e from enjoying myself and sometimes reject girls because I'm afraid they'll notice it too much .and don't like going out because of it.

CURRENT REGIME- tetralysal 300 one capsule per day
50mg of zinc supplement
And tea tree oil wash morning and night
I'm also considering using vitamin b 5 as it's known for helping the sebum oil and help fat breakdown which in turn doesn't clog up pores asmuch ?if anyone has had experience with vitamin b5 could you give me some feedback?

Also with the UT would my current regime after the results at all ?

Thanks x

#249 ballsoftitanium

ballsoftitanium

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

I'm on day 3 of doing this, i apply it 3x a day and so far its making a big difference in my complexion. My skin looks a lot smoother and more even and it has reduced the redness in my cheeks which i've had ever since accutane and BP.

I have to use it all over my body because i get acne pretty much everywhere, though not very bad in any particular place.

I'd say so far it's working really well, just hoping i don't get that breakout at 2 weeks that some people get.

I'm also not drinking milk anymore and trying to cut down on masturbation but that's hard when you're bored and have a lot of free time and internet access.

#250 Hanpan

Hanpan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

I have suffered from Acne from my mid teens. I have gone through alot of topical medication and 2 rounds of accutane. I am now 27. I started using Urine after reading alot of positive feedback on many different websites. I had nothing to lose. I have been applying it to my face in the morning and evening with cotton wool after cleansing. I was shocked by the results. My acne is not totally gone, but this reduces inflamation and really seems to lessen breakouts. If the progress curve continues like it is, I may finally get my wish for my acne to be finally gone! I also use 5 minutes of blue light in the. morning and evening to each side of my face. On its own the blue light helped, but not too much. The combination of blue light and urine seems to work well for me personally. Again this is just what seems good for me and may not be great for others, but there is no harm in trying it.

People may be critical of the use of Urine, but all I can say is that before I started using it nothing seemed to work. Urine genuinely seems to have had a positive effect on my acne. There was one week I could not be so methodical about its use due to sharing a room with other people on a tour and not wanting them to know I was using it! That week my acne got worse again. I dont know what the Scientific reason for this working is, all I know is that it is working and its free and does not leave my skin feeling in any way irritated.

Edited by Hanpan, 15 January 2011 - 09:17 PM.

#251 i.rule.

i.rule.

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

i normally would try anything. but this social taboo i just cant seem to accept no matter how hard i try........

#252 CharJess

CharJess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:33 PM

I do it. It works. Just the other day my sister in law commented on how soft and clear my skin looked. I have found drinking it along with applying it to my face 2-3 times a day is all I need.

Applying it topically is OK, but ingesting it is best.

#253 CharJess

CharJess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (screw_acne @ Apr 27 2006, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yellow piss or white piss

It doesn't matter, but white tastes better.

#254 Hello_Kitty_89

Hello_Kitty_89

Student/Music Fanatic.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:I love Hello Kitty (obviously)<br />Purple things.<br />Anything with a bow on it.<br />Anything Vintage.<br />Anything that looks Vintage.<br />Dr Martens.<br />My Hello Kitty Dr Martens.<br />Music (Xandria, Pantera, Cradle of Filth, Slipknot, Devildriver, Within Temptation, Sirenia etc)<br />Pretty things.

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (C9n4c1986 @ Oct 28 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"It's sad that you guys are so desprate to find a cure that you resort to putting excriment on your faces....eeeewww........."

To me it seems sad that you'd rather use a drug like accutane with all of the awful side effects it has than use something natural that comes out of your body. I guess depression/suicide is less scary that urine? Do some research before you come on here and put other people down.

I personally find it disgusting (Which is my opinion and i'm entitled to that) and I would never do it myself however if it's working for you all, fantastic! smile.gif

I'm happy with my use of Accutane and Clinique, i'm seeing positive results and only dry skin as a side effect.

Good luck, whatever treatment you use x

My Accutane Log :)

My daily skincare routine :)

morning and Evening:
(Evening- Begin by using Clinique foaming cleanser to remove make-up)
with Clinique mild facial soap.
'Exfoliate' with Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion.
(Differin every evening)
Moisturise with Clinique Dramatically Different Gel.
Moisturise with Clinique Moisture Surge.
(Roaccutane with breakfast.)
(Morning - Clinique City Block factor 40)

Throughout Day:
For my eyes: Hypromellose eye drops 0.3% (amazing stuff!)
For my lips: Any lip treatment that is in my handbag.

My Journey:
Month One - 30mg Roaccutane
Month Two - 30mg Roaccutane
Month Three - 30mg Roaccutane and Differin applied at night.
Month Four- 30mg Roaccutane, Differin applied at night and Calmurid twice a day. (For dry skin on arms and neck)
Month five - ??
Month six - ??

#255 solidsnake88

solidsnake88

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:31 PM

I tried urine therapy for over a year, even read the book 'miracles of urine therapy' using google books eusa_shifty.gif anyway I applied urine topically twice a day morning and night, noticed my skin was glowing and acne heals faster, but I still got regular breakouts, so I think drank my urine for 6 months, puked and gagged the first week, go used to it and then it was easily as piss to drink (no pun intended).

Noticed absolutely nothing, no benefit at all whatsoever from drinking the urine. I gave up on urine therapy both topically and orally, I really wished it had worked since it was free. But it didn't.

How I cured my acne!

http://www.acne.org/...69#entry3015469

Edited by solidsnake88, 27 January 2011 - 07:35 PM.

#256 vapor1

vapor1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

lol eww. I don't think it's safe to be drinking urine.
Clear as long as I stick to Paleo - lots of meats, vegetables, healthy fats, and small amounts of fruit. Supplements: CLO/ fish oil, Mg, vit. D3, vit. E.

#257 Ethical_Care

Ethical_Care

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Helping others ethically because I truely care unlike every individual who has generated wealth from peoples pain &amp; suffering.

Posted 28 January 2011 - 07:39 PM

________________________________________________________________________________
_

The only reason why this RIDICULOUS method works is due to the partially dead anti-bodies in the urine work directly on the surface of the skin when applied.

Why would you do this though when you can have energetic 100% alive antibodies, T/B cells removing the acne from within.

________________________________________________________________________________
_

"When you smile others cry, when you laugh others bleed, when you suffer..others wish to be you"

#258 Murmur

Murmur

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Art, animation, wellness and the outdoors.

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Ethical_Care @ Jan 28 2011, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
_

The only reason why this RIDICULOUS method works is due to the partially dead anti-bodies in the urine work directly on the surface of the skin when applied.

Why would you do this though when you can have energetic 100% alive antibodies, T/B cells removing the acne from within.

_

No one here should be ridiculing anyone else's approach to healing, period.  

Different strokes for different folks.

Topicals:
Aspirin mask
Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel (glycolic acid)

Diet:
Paleo-inspired diet with a good bit of slacking. Very little dairy. NO GRAINS except for rice and corn. Absolutely no gluten! Lots of green vegetable juice.

Supplements:
Bioidentical progesterone - 75 mg oral micronized, once daily (prescription).
Been slacking on my other supps lately but I should be taking probiotics, Vitamin D, magnesium (transdermal), and iodine.

Mostly clear with a great, lasting improvement in my overall health and wellbeing. My skin still gets a bit congested when I'm not careful with my diet, but I don't have active acne anymore. I'm now addressing red marks, some minor scarring, and overall skin texture.

#259 Rattina89

Rattina89

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Would urine therapy be okay to use while on Accutane?

I am thinking of trying it tonight. I don't know if I'll chicken out though whistling.gif
My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors. - Maya Angelou

40mg Amnesteem (generic Accutane) once a day

#260 Koolbear

Koolbear

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:13 PM

This is all from my experience:

I've had acne for 2 years and nothing from home remedies to proactive and BP worked for me. I spent a couple hours researching some methods on this website and others until I reached the urine therapy method. All the reviews on this website said it worked so with a lot of hesitation I gave it a shot. During the day I made sure I ate healthy and drank water( didn't want pee to look yellow and nasty). So i took a cotton ball and gave it a shot. I took a piss on the cotton ball then proceeded to rub it over my face. At first it was very very disguising cause the pee was so warm haha. I also read if u keep ur pee in an breathable container in ur fridge for 1-4 days it becomes extra strong and u can use for a spot treatment Which I will give a go to soon. So after rubbing pee all over my face sad.gif I immediately felt like washing it away but was desperate for something that would work and I ddint have to waste money, so I didn't. After 20 mins my face was still the same. Also forgot to mention the pee will only be on ur face for like 2 mins and the smell completely disappears and no one will notice that u smudge pee on ur face.

The next day there was a slight difference but I gave it another go. Apparently mooring pee works the best because a built up for some thing I forgot name. I repeated the same thing as last night and in 5 Mins any trace of pee went away. Btw I never washed it off. After I got home from school my skin was looking perfect. So since that day I've been using my "pee" to cure my remedy. My mom questions me how I did it but I never tell anyone cuz people will find it disgusting and I don't want it
getting around. So don't say it doesn't work without trying it just because its pee.

some people also drink it but I feel like I'd puke if I did so I don't. Drinking pee is very very healthy for you though it contains alot of nutrients and can cure almost anything.
India's 4th prime minister forgot name though, but had a serious problem in his 40s with his health and drank pee to fix it. Later he continued to drink pee and lived to the age off 99 perfectly healthy, he blamed it all on this remedy that has been used for thousands of years by many cultures.

Sorry for any errors I made this from my iphone