Photo

Post your results with N-Lite

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
96 replies to this topic

#81 terminator2

terminator2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:04 PM

how many treatment with vbeam for acne scar redness are you planning. Also what is the cost like for vbeam?

#82 ArcticMonkey

ArcticMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 05:04 AM

am i correct in thinking that having N-Lite leaves you with redness, that stays for quite some time?

#83 OursFan

OursFan

~ Tamara

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE(MissShady @ May 30 2004, 04:51 AM)
am i correct in thinking that having N-Lite leaves you with redness, that stays for quite some time?

N-lite didn't leave me with any redness whatsoever.

#84 ArcticMonkey

ArcticMonkey

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 11:32 AM

Tamara, how many sessions with N-Lite did you have, and also would you recommend it? did it help you at all in the slightest with shallow scarring?

#85 Healtysceptic

Healtysceptic

Healthysceptic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE(MissShady @ May 30 2004, 11:19 AM)
Tamara, how many sessions with N-Lite did you have, and also would you recommend it? did it help you at all in the slightest with shallow scarring?

I had about six Nlite sessions, done at the higest pulse, with zero results on mild acne scarring. The only thing diminshed by this procedure was the size of my wallet. *removed due to content*.
James

#86 RichardSkin

RichardSkin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 05:40 PM

I agree James !!

#87 OursFan

OursFan

~ Tamara

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2004 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE(MissShady @ May 30 2004, 11:19 AM)

I had two sessions of N-lite, in conjunction with one session of subcision. No, I wouldn't recommend it. In my experience it didn't improve even my shallow scarring.

#88 terminator2

terminator2

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2004 - 05:44 PM

i notice some improvement with shallow scarring. Nothing for the redness.

#89 AcnencA

AcnencA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:31 AM

You know you're not suppose to drink alcohol or workout for a few days after Nlite treatment... I asked my doc before getting Nlite about how people on this msg board have complained that Nlite didnt work...he said well you guys are a few out of thousands who didnt achieve desirable results. Ive had 2 treatments so far, 2 weeks apart, one more to go. Collagen production continues for at least 30 days after Nlite...it takes a abot 60-90 days to see improvement so have patience.. You shouldnt discourage others...

#90 AcnencA

AcnencA

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2004 - 12:32 AM

And the people that have achieved results wouldnt be wasting there time on this board..right?

#91 krysuk

krysuk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 June 2004 - 06:51 AM

I would definitely say that the NLITE sessions I had/am having along with sunscision has improved my scaring. So far I've had subscision twice and NLITE 6 times
I would say that I have seen an improvement of at least 50% on my right cheek (which prior to any treatments had the worst scarring) probably more
My Left cheek hasnt changed too much, but I only have two deepish rolling scars there, no smaller scars like my right cheek has/had

#92 sophia_

sophia_

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2005 - 12:18 PM

hope this helps...
Nlite has cleared me , along with isotrexin cream. my scars are better too but i am going to get tca this year. i think people need to try nlite for themselves instead of being told by people it doesnt work. it is really after my third treatment, when the level was 3.5 that my skin improved dramatically. i also have to add that different nlite machines are probably of different standards, ie, old or new. and this will effect peoples outcome. i am happy with my treatments, and of course i am so much more confident. just in time for the new year. will keep u posted. btw, i am having treatments under dr chu at hammersmith hospital, these last 6 months have been worth it!

#93 krysuk

krysuk

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:47 AM

I've had more NLITES since my last post and continue to be a fan of the laser, it really has helped my shallow scarring and skin texture.
I would agree about the higher settings seem to have given better results
Plus Dr.Chu now has the new NLite V machine as of a couple of weeks ago

#94 muggz

muggz

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2005 - 02:13 PM

i had n lite done and its cleared up my active acne, i got pics that i will prob put up one day but its a old treatment now so i dont think people care. i had 2 sessions and now i get pimples instead of swollen triple headed spots. im gonna do one more then leave it i reckon, doesnt do anythin for redness really, puffed out a few scars.im gonna go for tca and whitin cream

#95 Rossignol

Rossignol

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:44 AM

Hi,

I had my first consultation with Dr Chu this morning, and had a first session of N-lite done, at setting 2.6 (it was this low because the callibration of the machine had been playing up).
I'm not viewing N-lite as a miracle treatment, or anything, and I'm not expecting it to help at all with my scarring. However, I am still breaking out quite badly on my face, so I'm hoping the N-lite may help control this somewhat (along with diet, internal cleansing and supplementation) in order for me to move on to the other treatments Dr Chu does, such as subcision, and, primarily, TCA CROSS.

I had the N-lite across my entire face, neck, chest and back, and, although slightly uncomfortable, it was perfectly tolerable - it felt like a tiny pinprick with a warm sensation every time it flashed against my skin. My skin was initially somewhat red, but this has faded now. (about 6 hours later)

I have mixed feelings about the appointment today. I'm disappointed in that I had been hoping that having numerous scalpel excisions would close up the atrophic macules on my chest and back so that the large areas of 'crater-like' scar tissue would not be visible, but Dr Chu said that the skin would be too tight and that the stitches would be pulled apart through the range of movement my back would be undergoing on a daily basis. I don't really know what else I can do for the atrophic macules...I'm hoping that needling and subcision will be able to level them out somewhat, but this won't affect the scar tissue itself - I'm thinking of perhaps having some micropigmentation done on the macular areas, which are now pale-ivory in colour. (ie: lighter than my natural skin tone)
On the positive side, though, I'm glad to be finally dealing with someone who is knowledgable about scar treatments, and I am hoping the N-lite may help with my active acne somewhat.

Sorry for rambling, I'll let you know how I get on.
Paul.
smile.gif

#96 AlexWoto

AlexWoto

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:18 PM

EGF is available from TwoObvious.com now also. It is a Canadian biotech company.

#97 ihasm1

ihasm1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

hey guys...i have now had 2 nlite seccions!i had my first 1 then i had my next 1 2 months later!lol(i went on holiday)...anyway so its now been 1 week since my last 2nd nlite treatment and yea my face i think is looking better....but i dont kno if its the nlite or my new proucts....because like 2 weeks after using my new products i saw improvment (i began to use oxy products)(got them on holiday)...anways i want to know wen and if u guys started seeing improvment....how many seccions did it take???

ty

tc all