Photo

The Misconception of me Being Clear......

depression

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 ThatGuy16

ThatGuy16

Banned.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:27 PM

Ok, constantly i'm being reminded that my skin was never "bad", and I shouldn't have worried. Well, the truth is, yes, I had plenty to worry about, and I just want to clear up some things about myself so this kinda stuff doesn't keep popping up everywhere. (and yes, I posted this on my album comments, but I want to post it again so more ppl can view it)

...So let me start off by saying all of my pics posted in my album are fairly recent...none of which were taken when my acne was at its 'peak'. The very first pic I ever posted was taken 2 WEEKS AFTER my 2ND COURSE OF ACCUTANE (summer of 05'). Keyword....2nd "course"...as shown here

IPB Image

...Let me also say that the whole reason I purchased a digicam was to take progress of my 2nd course to show you guys....also say that this was not me at my 'peak'. I've been here since the beginning of 04' folks (didnt actually 'register' under thatguy until august) .... thats almost 2 1/2 years! Unfortunately, my acne was about 2x worse than it was shown in the pic...before my 1st course. I had very bad bacne as well (all of which was cleared up after my 1st course...) my face pretty much cleared, but came back full force about 3 months after...not as severe though.

The point is, in my time between beginning of 04' and summer of 05' (before 2nd course) ... I was going through hell. Depression hit an all time high, and my social life was gone....It also angers me that so many ppl try and tell me that my skin was never bad.....well you know what, it was bad...and although i was never made fun of much, or a social outkast within my peers...it definately hurt me inside, and took away alot of me. It really wasn't until recently where I actually began to find myself, and be myself once again.

So again, please don't try and tell me that I have no reason to complain, because I signed up here for the same reasons you guys did, and if I cleared up right away, I would've never stayed here. 100% of my threads were posted in the emo section (up until recently) ... so dont give me no shit about it
[removed by sigbot--dimensions break rules]

#2 o_Adam_o

o_Adam_o

riding the scars bandwagon for far to long

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 75
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:31 PM

you have no reason to complain biggrin.gif

look i told ya razz.gif

why is this in the lounge eusa_eh.gif

your skins clear now, so why if you are, complain now?

fair enought if u done all ur complaining when ur acne was there.

#3 Treasure

Treasure

yarrr! Look what I found!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:31 PM

Mate, I think you're posting in the wrong forum... I think here is where you were trying to post... eusa_whistle.gif

there is a young woman named treasure
whose goodness is too hard to measure
it's hard to fathom a nicer person
so sweet and free of perversion
"meeting" her has been my extreme pleasure

She Who Must Be Obeyed

View Post

#4 Polka

Polka

Snow Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:32 PM

poepl can complain all they want, if they can't d oit on an acne forum, then where can they do it? acne can go, but leave a whole lot of shit behind, we should all know that...

#5 ThatGuy16

ThatGuy16

Banned.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Let me also point that I had to deal with acne for YEARS ( just like many of you ) ... im in 12th grade currently...I still remember to this day dealing with my very first pimple at age 11 in 7th grade...from that point on, it only got worse..never better, only worse. I've gone through the same shit as you guys (maybe worse) so dont go and try saying im so egotistical maniac, cuz im not...im just glad this shit is done with....and even now, im still not clear..i still have blemishes left over on my face, but lukcily now, through dan's regime, i have my acne under control

QUOTE(Treasure @ Apr 16 2006, 03:31 PM) View Post

Mate, I think you're posting in the wrong forum... I think here is where you were trying to post... eusa_whistle.gif

no, this is the right forum, as i get the most shit from ppl who post here

#6 Treasure

Treasure

yarrr! Look what I found!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

QUOTE(o_Adam_o @ Apr 16 2006, 11:31 PM) View Post

why is this in the lounge eusa_eh.gif

lol, u got there before me eusa_shifty.gif

there is a young woman named treasure
whose goodness is too hard to measure
it's hard to fathom a nicer person
so sweet and free of perversion
"meeting" her has been my extreme pleasure

She Who Must Be Obeyed

View Post

#7 o_Adam_o

o_Adam_o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE(thatguy16 @ Apr 16 2006, 11:32 PM) View Post

Let me also point that I had to deal with acne for YEARS ( just like many of you ) ... im in 12th grade currently...I still remember to this day dealing with my very first pimple at age 11 in 7th grade...from that point on, it only got worse..never better, only worse. I've gone through the same shit as you guys (maybe worse) so dont go and try saying im so egotistical maniac, cuz im not...im just glad this shit is done with....and even now, im still not clear..i still have blemishes left over on my face, but lukcily now, through dan's regime, i have my acne under control

ok so now you have nothin to complain about other then a few blemishes biggrin.gif

just be happy u didnt scar to fuck like i did.. so well done on all ur acutane magic i gess.

#8 rainbow

rainbow

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE(o_Adam_o @ Apr 16 2006, 04:34 PM) View Post

QUOTE(thatguy16 @ Apr 16 2006, 11:32 PM) View Post

ok so now you have nothin to complain about other then a few blemishes biggrin.gif

just be happy u didnt scar to fuck like i did.. so well done on all ur acutane magic i gess.

Um... he can say what he wants. EVERYONE complains on here (yes you too) its what the forum is for. Keep it coming thatguy16..

#9 Polka

Polka

Snow Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:23 PM

yeh i agree with th above post. most people on here think you have perfect skin ad, including me. we all can complain yah?

peace

#10 o_Adam_o

o_Adam_o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:25 PM

polka rolleyes.gif eusa_hand.gif just for some silly reason u dont like it when others said my scars were worse then urs, cant u accept it or somthin.. and u know fully well i dont have perfect skin.

#11 rainbow

rainbow

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:33 PM

eusa_naughty.gif Passive aggressive

#12 Polka

Polka

Snow Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:35 PM

no i seriously don't have a problem ad! please don't think i am trying to stir up trouble, because i like you man!

i think it came out wrong

#13 o_Adam_o

o_Adam_o

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(polkadots @ Apr 17 2006, 12:35 AM) View Post

no i seriously don't have a problem ad! please don't think i am trying to stir up trouble, because i like you man!

i think it came out wrong

ok wink.gif

#14 ThatGuy16

ThatGuy16

Banned.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE(polkadots @ Apr 16 2006, 04:23 PM) View Post

yeh i agree with th above post. most people on here think you have perfect skin ad, including me. we all can complain yah?

peace

yup biggrin.gif