oily skin

325 replies to this topic

#321 zeusy

zeusy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

Is classic clean still available at the market? I believe my mom uses the h&s shampoo cool menthol. I havent seen any classic clean h&s ever.. Or can i just use what my mom is using instead? The one with cool menthol on it. Hope somebody would answer me. Thanks guys!

#322 DRaGZ

DRaGZ

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

For the record, I use the conditioner, and I've had similar results on my scalp.

Oh, and don't worry about the sulfurs in Head and Shoulders, it's selenium sulfide, which is more or less just an anti-fungal treatment. It's not a sulFITE, which is the one that can wreak havok, especially if you have an allergy to sulfites (like me).

Edited by DRaGZ, 24 May 2012 - 01:39 PM.

#323 Juicy.C

Juicy.C

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

Im definately trying this too. I have tried everything! And I don't know if it's folliculitis or not. :(

#324 The Darkest Cloud

The Darkest Cloud

|TheComeUp|

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

I'm contemplating starting this again. It got me clear once but then when acne came back it just didn't work properly again. Left me with dry bleached skin which resulted in painful fleshy bumps. Since then I've been doing water only until this morning where I washed with a plain bar of soap. Don't know where to go from here....

#325 drewfish01

drewfish01

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

Does this work for sebhorric dermatitis?

Also which brand of head and shoulder do you use?  Is it shampoo and conditioner or just shampoo or just conditioner?

#326 Tyler R

Tyler R

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

People need to realize that it is the Zinc Pyrithione that is affecting your acne/skin.  There are plenty all soaps on amazon that have the 2% z.p ingredient and have natural inactive ingredients, instead of h&s, which contains chemicals and detergents.  Look up zinc pyrithione soap on amazon get a less harmful product.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users