Photo

Ways to reduce sebum?

vitamin k oily skin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 bryan

bryan

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (cprlfred @ Dec 26 2009, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bryan,

I know i'm responding to an old post. you have said that you were washing your face with shampoo when you shower. Is this a specialized shampoo such as nizoral? is this on purpose or just because it gets on to your face as you are washing your hair?

I've never used Nizoral Shampoo. I only use whatever cheap shampoos I happen to find on sale, or whichever ones my sisters leave behind when they come to visit me.

I use shampoo on my face simply because it tends to run down and get all over my face, anyway, so why not just go ahead and use it for face-washing? smile.gif

If it is on purpose (rather, you are doing it to help with your skin) what product are you using and is it part of your actual regimen?

I ask because I am very curious, although very cautious, of trying out nizoral or something similar.

No, it's just because I have enough of the suds left over after doing the regular shampooing, so I figure I might as well put it to good use by washing my face with it.

Also, do you now or did you ever suffer from oily skin?

Ummm....I'm not sure how to answer that question. I definitely don't have oily skin _now_ at my advanced age. I had very SERIOUS acne when I was a teenager, but I finally grew out of it when I hit my 20's. However, I'm not entirely sure just how oily my skin was, even when I was a teenager. I'm sure I complained about it at the time, but I don't really know how bad it was, compared to others of my same age.

#22 surfergirl3340

surfergirl3340

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

i have oily skin tooo and i'm on 200 000 IU of vitamin a and i take 4 g of B5 a day....i have comedonal acne but i dunno if it's working i'm worried it's just getting worse