Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can eating too much meat cause you to break out?

5 posts in this topic

I don't know how true this is but I know people who eat meat at almost every damn meal and have perfectly clear skin with no mark/blemish/pimple - nothing.

Can eating too much meat cause acne.

I don't eat it at every meal or eat an abundance of it.

I try to balance my diet my drinking orange juice, eating yogurt, fiber cereal bars, bagels, fruits, veggies etc...

Will one night of eating buffalo wings and a bbq chicken sandwich make my skin worst?

I don't know how true this is but I know people who eat meat at almost every damn meal and have perfectly clear skin with no mark/blemish/pimple - nothing.

I try to balance my diet my drinking orange juice, eating yogurt, fiber cereal bars, bagels, fruits, veggies etc...

Will one night of eating buffalo wings and a bbq chicken sandwich make my skin worst?

A sad soul can kill you quicker than a germ.

- John Steinbeck

I have acne prone skin. I suffered with ance for years now its balanced out and under control. I eat white meat...chicken 7 days a week. I don't eat red meats but I do consume shredded beef. I don't breakout at all.

Milk and iodine does break me out and mayo, butter etc.

You eat chicken 7 days a week...

damn..thats a lot of chicken