Photo

Can eating too much meat cause you to break out?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Acnedefeater

Acnedefeater

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:12 PM

I don't know how true this is but I know people who eat meat at almost every damn meal and have perfectly clear skin with no mark/blemish/pimple - nothing.

Can eating too much meat cause acne.

I don't eat it at every meal or eat an abundance of it.

I try to balance my diet my drinking orange juice, eating yogurt, fiber cereal bars, bagels, fruits, veggies etc...

Will one night of eating buffalo wings and a bbq chicken sandwich make my skin worst?

#2 Marrakech

Marrakech

The first wealth is health.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:I am here to find a cure for acne. I am not interested in the modern medicine's approach to acne, by covering up symptoms, instead of removing the root problem. I like to share my knowledge of what works and doesn't, at least for me. I love it when people share their knowledge with me too ^_^.<br />http://paleosophy.blogspot.com/

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(Acnedefeater @ Mar 24 2006, 07:12 PM) View Post

I don't know how true this is but I know people who eat meat at almost every damn meal and have perfectly clear skin with no mark/blemish/pimple - nothing.

I try to balance my diet my drinking orange juice, eating yogurt, fiber cereal bars, bagels, fruits, veggies etc...

Will one night of eating buffalo wings and a bbq chicken sandwich make my skin worst?

I don't know. But Im gonna go research it now smile.gif Interesting.. must be protein in the meat. I dont eat lots of meat, but lately I eat organic eggs and fish and skin repairs faster.

#3 TrueBlueLove

TrueBlueLove

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:32 AM

I have acne prone skin. I suffered with ance for years now its balanced out and under control. I eat white meat...chicken 7 days a week. I don't eat red meats but I do consume shredded beef. I don't breakout at all.

Milk and iodine does break me out and mayo, butter etc.

#4 David A

David A

David A

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:45 AM

You eat chicken 7 days a week...

damn..thats a lot of chicken

#5 Guest_Akira_*

Guest_Akira_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 25 March 2006 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE(Acnedefeater @ Mar 24 2006, 07:12 PM) View Post

Hang on, your saying eating loads of meat could break you out but you know people who eat it all the time and have perfect skin, is your answer not there? Everyone is different but Protein is a vital component for our body to work perfectly.

Eating Buffalo Wings or a chicken sandwhich, if its from KFC, will probably contain a fuck load of salt and processed chemicals and wont do you much good but i cant see it doing your skin much harm, just eat it and monitor if anything happens, if it does, you know not to in future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users