Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restylane or Perlane without prescription

4 posts in this topic

I am going mad trying to find an online pharmacy that sells Restylane without prescription, it seems that they need a prescription now, if anybody knows of a site where i can buy some filler without having a prescription please help! :pray::)

I would be very, very ,very careful about injecting something foreign into my skin. I've read some people had wonderful results, and others a nightmare. This member, Bfg4 had one of these fillers, (If I'm not mistaken it was Perlane) done by a "FAMOUS" doctor and now he deeply regrets it. Even though most of these fillers are temporary, some side effects tend to be permanent and devastating. It may cause severe and irreversible vascular problems, chronic infection,inflamation,lumps,etc. Everybody is different and your body may not adjust to it easily and may reject it constantly affecting your inmune response. Even if you buy a "REAL" product from a doctor , you may be exposed to these complications. Imagine buying these kind of products online. I think it's way too risky. You may end up buying an altered substance and I don't even want to think about the damage it might cause. Just be extremely careful, do a lot of research and evaluate riks vs outcome.