Restylane or Perlane without prescription

3 replies to this topic

#1 AmoALaura

AmoALaura

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:38 AM

I am going mad trying to find an online pharmacy that sells Restylane without prescription, it seems that they need a prescription now, if anybody knows of a site where i can buy some filler without having a prescription please help! eusa_pray.gif smile.gif

#2 CanIGetOverIt?

CanIGetOverIt?

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:50 PM

I didn't need a prescription for CanadaPharmacy.com. Below is the link to the Restylane page. It says right at the top of the page that it is a non-prescription item. Good luck!

http://canadapharmac...&productid=3101

#3 AmoALaura

AmoALaura

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2006 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE(CanIGetOverIt? @ Feb 24 2006, 09:50 PM) View Post

I didn't need a prescription for CanadaPharmacy.com. Below is the link to the Restylane page. It says right at the top of the page that it is a non-prescription item. Good luck!

http://canadapharmac...&productid=3101

Thank you CanIGetOverIt !

The problem with them is they don't ship to Europe.. cry.gif

It is funny that Restylane is made in Sweden and it seems impossible to get it here.

My search continues !

#4 SmoothLover

SmoothLover

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 5
About Me

Posted 27 February 2006 - 04:16 PM

I would be very, very ,very careful about injecting something foreign into my skin. I've read some people had wonderful results, and others a nightmare. This member, Bfg4 had one of these fillers, (If I'm not mistaken it was Perlane) done by a "FAMOUS" doctor and now he deeply regrets it. Even though most of these fillers are temporary, some side effects tend to be permanent and devastating. It may cause severe and irreversible vascular problems, chronic infection,inflamation,lumps,etc. Everybody is different and your body may not adjust to it easily and may reject it constantly affecting your inmune response. Even if you buy a "REAL" product from a doctor , you may be exposed to these complications. Imagine buying these kind of products online. I think it's way too risky. You may end up buying an altered substance and I don't even want to think about the damage it might cause. Just be extremely careful, do a lot of research and evaluate riks vs outcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users