Meanest thing that someone has said about your acne

1961 replies to this topic

#1961 Sky13

Sky13

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

When I was younger and didnt know what type of foundation to use for my oily skin I ended up using one meant for dry skin. My boyfriend at the time said to me at school "whats up with your face it looks like its melting."

I had no idea about my skin type I was at that awkward teenage phase. Very embarrassing.

Currently Using: First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Liquid Recovery, Paulas Choice 2.5% BP, Olay Sensitive Beauty Fluid. 

Extras: Paulas Choice 10% AHA & Paulas Choice 2% BHA.

Failed: Duac, Differin, Bactrim, Tetracycline, Doxycycline. 

Acne status: Clear on chin and forehead except for pigmentation. Working on closed comedones around nose, top lip, upper cheeks and overall skin texture.

#1962 Sue7

Sue7

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Music, writing

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

i just remembered another...

One summer back to college, was the first day, my acne had been almost clear for the previous sem but after summer i had new pimples....so as soon as i entered the class, a stupid girl saw me and was like "ohh, you have sooooo many new pimples, your skin too looks very dull..so sad", and i was like thanks for ruining my first day...so i told her, "i know", quite rudely. My friend tried to rescue and was like the summer is tough on all..with the sun and pollution and everything.

Everyone really hated her, cause she was so insecure she picked on everyone. But we found a solution as we noticed she was quite sensitive about her teeth(they were slightly crooked, but barely noticeable,  just in her head ).

So, everytime she was about to say something we would just point at her teeth and she would run away....a little mean i guess, but she called for it.

it became funny after a while....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users