Meanest thing that someone has said about your acne

1961 replies to this topic

#21 Scorpio8647

Scorpio8647

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2003 - 05:33 PM

The worse ones I heard when I was in school unfortunately. I'm going to the 11th grade but when I was in 8th grade, this boy alwayzs liked to pick on me... I was a weak individual back then but I learned to stand up to myself now. My face was much worse with pimples and scars then... I came into the room late one day & he made a big comment like..... Da**! You ugly... look at all those scars & pimples..... everybody was cracking up laughing even my closest friends, even my teacher giggled a little before she told him to stop it.... for the rest of that day I felt miserable!

Then, this girl I talk with I met at my church... she is always nagging me about my left over scars & it irritates me.... I think she really likes me if my scars go away because she is always talking about how cute & fine I would be if my scars go away. The most embarrassing thing that happened was I was in teen ministry with a bunch of teens & here she comes with Cocoa Butter..... She says... I thought you needed some for your face so I bought you some. I didn't know whether to say thanks or slap her!She was all loud & everyone heard & they started giggling!! :)

Then another time.... recently last month... I visited my Aunt who lives far from us & she was like.... do you use anything for your face?? It's looks bad! Are you eating the right foods... Do you wash your face?? That made me feel like crap!!
Live with your head up not down!! :)

#22 InfiniteQuestions

InfiniteQuestions

The Bestest

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Being Online..

Posted 06 August 2003 - 05:48 PM

----Quote----

holy shit man if number one was done to me id like break down and cry or something. i couldn't take that kind of humiliation

yes i am that weak
---------------

Yeah, even though I was only like 13, ( Im 17 now ) I felt terrible. And to make it worse, I was sweating real bad from playing football.

Sweat + Acne + Sunlight = :)

About 3 1/2 years later, that same girl asked me out. Guess what I said... :? :D :D
Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.

• Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 06 August 2003 - 06:41 PM

You know when people look at you when you talk? Well they do that and then they do a quick 1/2 second double-take.

#24 shannon804

shannon804

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:theater, medicine, shopping, movies of any kind

Posted 06 August 2003 - 07:01 PM

my 8 year-old brother, while looking at pictures of me when i was 11: "you know, you almost look the same, except for all those pimples"

#25 DADMONSON

DADMONSON

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2003 - 07:09 PM

I guess this is why we usually stay up in our rooms all day to keep all this from happening.

#26 rez

rez

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2003 - 08:49 PM

I've found that whenever I talk to a girl in dim lighting everything will go good. Then some douchbag will put bright lights on and I sware I saw a girl wince once lol. Needless to stay i've been spending my nights in my room secluded mostly it's just so much easier this way.

#27 InfiniteQuestions

InfiniteQuestions

The Bestest

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:46 PM

----------Quote-----------
I've found that whenever I talk to a girl in dim lighting everything will go good. Then some douchbag will put bright lights on and I sware I saw a girl wince once lol.
----------------------------

Ha, I know how that feels. Do you end the conversation or what?

----------Quote------------
Needless to stay i've been spending my nights in my room secluded mostly it's just so much easier this way.
-----------------------------

I used to be like that, but I HAD to stop. When I was inside, I seen all my friends playing basketball and going to the movies etc.. And I was in my room, depressed playing GameCube all the time. I just said F*** it, and went out with my friends and had a blast. What im trying to say is, why stay in the house and miss all of the wonderful things happening outside? I mean, when Im 68, I dont wanna be like " Ohh, I wish I went to that party with my friends but NOOO I had acne! " Hell no. Im sorry, but I cant let Acne get the best of me. Not anymore.
Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit.

• Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 06 August 2003 - 10:55 PM

I guess people find it easier not going out but eventually they'll get tired and do what you did ,f*** it and start not caring what other people will think or say.

#29 InfiniteQuestions

InfiniteQuestions

The Bestest

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 August 2003 - 11:07 PM

----------Quote------------
I guess people find it easier not going out but eventually they'll get tired and do what you did ,f*** it and start not caring what other people will think or say.
-----------------------------

Yeah, hopefully. I was like that for a looong time, then my dad told me not to give a f*** about what people think. He's never steered me wrong, so I said hey, ill try it. And i've been great so far. Especially when I seen this guy on a tv show called " Making the band " with terrible Acne, and I mean terrible. Despite his flaws, he went on TV seen( close up btw ) by millions of viewers around the world. He's my idol, and I've been going out and not caring like him ever since.

#30 Brett

Brett

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2003 - 07:35 AM

Haha I watch that show every Wednesday night,Infinite Questions.

I forget his name but him and the guy named Chopper both have pretty bad acne.

#31 Finch

Finch

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2003 - 11:47 AM

Yeah hehe he's the Jamaican guy, his name is Dylan I think. Puff Daddy was even like "Dylan, we definitely need to get you to a dermatologist."
[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

#32 InfiniteQuestions

InfiniteQuestions

The Bestest

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2003 - 11:56 AM

-----------------
"Dylan, we definitely need to get you to a dermatologist."
-------------------

I didnt see him say that... Heh, how did he react?

• Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 07 August 2003 - 12:19 PM

Um okay, one time, around the eighth grade, when makeup didn't yet exist and neither did oil blotting papers, I was coming down the school stairs into the common area when a mean bully kid looked up at me, pointed, and said to his friend,"What the hell is that?"and started laughing while I started crying and ran straight outta there. And of course there's the famous 'little kid pointing at your face and asking what those dots are,' or the 'you just finished eating and your friend or someone else says you have a crumb on your face.'

#34 Brett

Brett

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2003 - 01:53 PM

All he did was nod his head :)

#35 DADMONSON

DADMONSON

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 August 2003 - 08:25 PM

Oh yah I say that episode. The guys name was Dylan, but I think chopper has worse acne than him but they both have it pretty bad, but they don't act like they give a sh*t they have acne, and neither do we. We just care about how they act or perform. Am I right.

• Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 07 August 2003 - 09:07 PM

Oh yah I say that episode. The guys name was Dylan, but I think chopper has worse acne than him but they both have it pretty bad, but they don't act like they give a sh*t they have acne, and neither do we. We just care about how they act or perform. Am I right.

Maybe I should act more like them. I do some singing.

Some experiences:

"It looks like someone pissed on your face." (if it was about my acne, it's rather funny cause the guy had worse acne than I did). We were making fun of each other.

Also, the fact that you know you have acne and catching people's stares.

For me, acne's the only thing holding me down. I'm a management student in uni. Everyone knows how important appearance is. I'd trade 10 years of my life for a face without any more blemishes.

#37 iofthetiger

iofthetiger

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:22 AM

if somebody says something about your face, just scream the dirtiest, cruel, awful racial slur that would correspond with that person.  it's pretty mean, but people like that deserve it.  i'm sorry, but desperate times calls for desperate measures!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some of these stories are so crazy, i can't believe how fucking blunt people can be!!!!!!!! uggh, people just don't understand.. if everyone in the world could only have bad acne for a day and see how it is.

#38 Owen225

Owen225

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:33 PM

I have heard a lot of things.
1) You need some clearasil
2) 10 yr old says you got red things on your face
3) People all focused on you and someone says "you skin is looking better"
4) Mom looks at me before I leave for my dads and says "Did you remember you medicine?" when she normally never asks that.
5) Someone asks what happened to your face
6) Little kids say "Eww, you need to was wash your face"
7) You've got pimples on your chin (umm I do??)
8) Parents look over at you in the car when you look away (checking out how bad your acne is)
9) You get overlooked because of your acne and paleness, making it 10x worse.
10) Someone tells you to drink water when you already drink 5-8 bottles of water a day.

#39 AcneBoi

AcneBoi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2003 - 03:27 PM

i've never rly had anything nasty said about my acne, a few young kids have occasionly said y do u have so many red marks on your face, or he has acne.. like i cant hear it [-X but no 1 i know says anything nasty. when we were away on holiday, one of my friends said wow youve got so many mosquito bites on your back but other than that.. ive had a pretty clear path =P~

#40 AnimalUSMC

AnimalUSMC

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 August 2003 - 05:36 PM

I did my gay community service hours at a day care and the kids are all in a circle with the teachers and shit and one of them says "eww yous gots pimples, pimples is ugly" i know thier only like 6 but that shit is real embarassing still.

Or when your talking to someone in bright lighting and you can actually see their eyes moving around your face looking at your pimples instead of at ure mouth or eyes, thats almost worse than any verbal insult.

Or when people just say dumb shit like, you eat to much fried food while im eating it with them. It's like, bitch, if it was that simple do you think i would still have pimples? your eating the same shit motherfucker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users