Meanest thing that someone has said about your acne

2,031 posts in this topic

"Did you get burned?"

What a lovely question...thank goodness I didn't but it's acne (:

On 10/28/2015 at 2:00 PM, getschwifty said:

"You look like a giant pimple with a face." - my uncle
"What happened to your face? You look ugly!" - my dad

your family sound like assholes

Wow, I started this topic almost 13 years ago.  In 2005 I completed 6 months of 80mg of accutane.  My acne was reduced by 95 percent.  I went on to become a law enforcement officer and have a lot of different relationships.  I am now outgoing with a large group of friends .   I am 30 years old and am loving life.  Accutane saved me at 18 years old. I urge anyone reading this to get on accutane if your acne is affecting your life.  This drug literally saved me.

1 person likes this

Holy crap you really did start this thread, i went to page 1 to see if you were telling the truth. Must be something knowing that you started a thread that has taken a life of its own. Heck even i have replied to this topic... like 20 pages ago lol, it was like two or three years back. I wonder how much of it you've read, also what made you come back to the org? Have you been checking this thread over the years or have you just now found out about it being as big as it is? Congrats on making one of the most if not THE most used thread on this site, theres a lot of history here. 

1 person likes this

I remembered I used to come on this site when I was desperate to try something new.  The site owner had the regimen which I tried and it didn't work due to the fact that I had severe nodular acne.   There where other threads on accutane and back at the time you could post up pictures of yourself so a lot of people kept accutane logs with updated pictures once a month.  Looking at the great results I decided to try it as I had used minocycline tetracycline and a few other antibiotics that would clear the acne but as soon as I stopped would come right back.  I remembered this thread had a lot of replies at the time I was shocked when i checked it yesterday it was still around with over 2000 posts.  I hope it helped some people.