Photo

Tazorac-With Pics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 Tammy06

Tammy06

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2006 - 09:47 AM

Wow you look great! Congrats! I am a huge taz fan too. I was using it before I went on Accutane and it helped out better than any of the other retinoids. It really help to diminish the dark acne marks I had. It didn't clear me 100% but it definantly helped. As soon as I get off Accutane I'm going straight back to my baby taz! biggrin.gif

#22 precision response

precision response

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:24 AM

Has anyone experienced a red hue to their face whilst on tazorac?

It's just when I was on differin I got this awful red tone to my face that I'm pretty sure wasn't related to photosensitivity as I used sunscreen.

Cheers.

#23 Precious Rose

Precious Rose

newb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 4
About Me

Posted 28 April 2006 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(precision response @ Apr 28 2006, 01:24 AM) View Post

Has anyone experienced a red hue to their face whilst on tazorac?

It's just when I was on differin I got this awful red tone to my face that I'm pretty sure wasn't related to photosensitivity as I used sunscreen.

Cheers.

YESS I did! I got red AND i sunburned a lot easier, but as i continue to use the Tazorac, the side-effects start to calm down and then your skin becomes less red.

#24 SLANGIN ROCKS

SLANGIN ROCKS

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 May 2006 - 11:17 PM

how much are you using? a pea sized amount as recommended?

#25 willow569

willow569

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:27 PM

Great results! You may just have inspired me to give the Differin I am using another try (the IB on my chin was really bumming me out). My acne is very mild, but I went from no active acne on my chin (just a few under skin bumps) to 7 or 8 spots. I stopped using the Differin a few days ago, but maybe I'll reconsider...

#26 timy

timy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2006 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(willow569 @ Jun 1 2006, 01:27 AM) View Post

Great results! You may just have inspired me to give the Differin I am using another try (the IB on my chin was really bumming me out). My acne is very mild, but I went from no active acne on my chin (just a few under skin bumps) to 7 or 8 spots. I stopped using the Differin a few days ago, but maybe I'll reconsider...

Just something you have to stick with, stuff doesn't happen overnight, unfortunately

#27 kariya025

kariya025

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

this is an old post and no one will see this but whatever no one is responding to any of my post...

im not using tazorac but instead differin. its weird tho cuz i've been on differin for 10 weeks now and i thought i already had an initial breakout.. but i guess i have a 2nd one similar to how ur looks.. millions of bumps on my face..

i hope it gets better cuz my skin was pretty decent before.. now im depressed from how bad my skin has gotten.. i've was a person always sayin i never had acne my whole life.. now i feel like im getting punished for saying that..

its so hard to "face" life like this..

#28 allisoncatherine

allisoncatherine

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

kariya im on differin too....i have a "differin diaries" log thats new and i guess it would be nice to help each other out every day by posting about our experiences while we're on this treatment together.