Your age bracket

How old are you?   2,578 votes

1. 1. I am.........

• 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 60+

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

594 posts in this topic

35 F here! I've had moderate to severe acne (face, chest, ears, neck, back, lower back, upper arms... ) since 13, but have managed well with the full arsenal!

Youngins, don't be discouraged, you can have your skin (and your dating life!) back!

Edited by purple123

WOW. If this were a contest, I might be the winner. I am 47 and have had bad acne non-stop since I was ~14.

I won! I am 52! Just had my 3rd TCA peel to get a younger complexion and thats exactly what I got, the acne I had in my teens.

30 - will be 31 on July 22nd. It'll be 16 years with acne....sigh. Well as my derm put it, at least my skin will be well lubricated.

didn't realize this forum existed! hi all.

turned 35 in march (23rd)

1 person likes this

23 used to have clear skin back in the high school days but now I have the face of a teenager. I used to think acne only happened in the teen years but I'm wrong.

22 !

In no way ,my intend is to discourage anyone,on the contrary ,you are all survivors ,you will see that when you reach my age.I'm 52 ,and sometimes I just read the posts and feel your pain.Sometimes,well most of the time ,I'm affraid to post because I know for sure that what could work one moment wont work the next .my advice is just take it one day at a time ,enjoy and put to good use your good days ,and the bad ones use them to heal,I know people's stares and comments can be mean but do these people pay for your food or your living ,no,so then you shouldn't care . Oh my ,this should had been material for a new topic....your outlook on acne.sorry guys....love ...noche .

19, 20 in April. euughh getting older is stressful.

I am 38 already, and still having acne. Extremely unhappy.

(I should've started roaccutane earlier - I think I should write an introduction.)

Hi im 35. My acne started five years back. Dont know what triggered it but its pretty bad to have acne as an adult. My problem areas are my cheek bones and chin. Tried every thing. Currently on azomax 250mg for ten days.

I am 24 and in third trimester of pregnancy...  I have a very bad acne all over my face from last 3-4 years.. Now I got to know about this regimen so I want to know dat this regimen can also  be used by pregnant women's?
And how long will it take to clear My skin..
waiting  for your reply...

40 here and next month I'll be in the 41+ club ...4 more days then I'm into my 4th month.  

image.jpeg