Photo

Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen

6 replies to this topic

Poll: Did the Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen work for you? (30 member(s) have cast votes)

Did the Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen work for you?

1. YES (13 votes [43.33%])

Percentage of vote: 43.33%

2. NO (17 votes [56.67%])

Percentage of vote: 56.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 TonyDee

TonyDee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:11 AM

Rather than going through 60+ pages to figure out if this regimen works I thought I would just make a poll to get a general idea of how many people this regimen has helped

For those who are unfamilar with this regimen, I am refering to the thread below
http://www.acne.org/...showtopic=35135

#2 R.S.

R.S.

Senior Administrator

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 January 2006 - 01:25 AM

Baking soda I hated using, it never really felt like it was making a difference on my skin. Vinegar could have been slowly fading red marks, but it was hard to tell if it was that or the tincture of time. Also, when I was doing this regime I was doing a lot of different stuff on my face and experimenting way too fast, never giving one thing a full chance so maybe thats it. I ditched the baking soda pretty quick, but it can be noted that I used vinegar for quite a while.
topical:
tea tree oil soap.
qh mint julep mask.
hydrogen peroxide for occassional spot treatment.
shaving for exfoliation.
internally:
fish oil, 3g daily.

#3 xxdancexx

xxdancexx

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 February 2006 - 12:44 PM

The part of this regime that is working for me is the protein mask

#4 TonyDee

TonyDee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 February 2006 - 04:52 PM

bump

#5 Testosterone

Testosterone

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 February 2006 - 10:59 PM

Not to discourage those who seek help by this but it completely burned my face and actually brung out marks.

#6 Acneisenemy

Acneisenemy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:42 AM

Nope.. it was ok I suppose.. because it didn't break me out atleast lol.. but it didn't work..

#7 deejay bt1

deejay bt1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:02 AM

My regime is awesome, seems to be working, after the 5th day ive noticed much difference

morning.
wash face with cetaphil cleansing bar - wash off
make a baking soda mix with water, massage with fingers on face, and then wash off once done
put bit of apple cidar vinegar in cup, put more water than acv, and then use cotton bud to apply to entire face
wash off acv after 10-15mins
make egg white mask, put in a bowl egg white and drops of lemon (lemon squeeze mix works fine), whip it up and then apply to entire face, at this stage i know all the red marks are GONE on my face and i see only active pimples when the egg mask has completely dried and tightened my face up, i love it!, wash it off after 10-15mins, i go for a shower after i done these steps
after shower i use cetaphil moistuerzer on my face to clean up the shredded skin and then apply some clearasil ultra acne treatment to the active zits

night time.
wash face with cetaphil cleansing bar - wash off
do same steps for baking soda mix and apple cidar vinegar
then clearasil

i only do the egg mask once a day, its a bit time consuming
but i find its much better if u do baking soda and apple cidar every time u apply creams cause it absorbs in better and you can feel it working, and my face has cleared up severely and only have a couple active zits, which are clearing by the second
i had some zits form on the day i started the regime and they are gone now completely... so nice biggrin.gif got a derm appoint on fri 24th feb and i guess i wont be needing accutane now eusa_dance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users