Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen

Did the Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen work for you?   31 members have voted

1. 1. Did the Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar regimen work for you?

• YES
    • NO

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Baking soda I hated using, it never really felt like it was making a difference on my skin. Vinegar could have been slowly fading red marks, but it was hard to tell if it was that or the tincture of time. Also, when I was doing this regime I was doing a lot of different stuff on my face and experimenting way too fast, never giving one thing a full chance so maybe thats it. I ditched the baking soda pretty quick, but it can be noted that I used vinegar for quite a while.

topical:

tea tree oil soap.

qh mint julep mask.

hydrogen peroxide for occassional spot treatment.

shaving for exfoliation.

internally:

fish oil, 3g daily.

My regime is awesome, seems to be working, after the 5th day ive noticed much difference

morning.

wash face with cetaphil cleansing bar - wash off

make a baking soda mix with water, massage with fingers on face, and then wash off once done

put bit of apple cidar vinegar in cup, put more water than acv, and then use cotton bud to apply to entire face

wash off acv after 10-15mins

make egg white mask, put in a bowl egg white and drops of lemon (lemon squeeze mix works fine), whip it up and then apply to entire face, at this stage i know all the red marks are GONE on my face and i see only active pimples when the egg mask has completely dried and tightened my face up, i love it!, wash it off after 10-15mins, i go for a shower after i done these steps

after shower i use cetaphil moistuerzer on my face to clean up the shredded skin and then apply some clearasil ultra acne treatment to the active zits

night time.

wash face with cetaphil cleansing bar - wash off

do same steps for baking soda mix and apple cidar vinegar

then clearasil

i only do the egg mask once a day, its a bit time consuming

but i find its much better if u do baking soda and apple cidar every time u apply creams cause it absorbs in better and you can feel it working, and my face has cleared up severely and only have a couple active zits, which are clearing by the second

i had some zits form on the day i started the regime and they are gone now completely... so nice :D got a derm appoint on fri 24th feb and i guess i wont be needing accutane now :dance: