Photo

Honey and Cinnamon

vitamin vitamins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

#1 Whyteout

Whyteout

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:56 PM

someone on here has mentioned honey helps if put on your skin, some people swear cinnamon helps, look at this. If you just google the two, you'll see that theres something to this...Not just for acne, but even things such as Arthritis and Cancer...

The deadly tagteam combo is proven to CURE and help MANY diseases. Before you say, Oh, I have a hormone imbalance, so my problem is internal, not on the skin, why do other teenagers have hormone imbalance sbut dont develope acne?

http://www.indoindia...ealth/honey.htm

It is found that mixture of Honey and Cinnamon cures most of the diseases. Honey is produced in most of the countries of the world. Ayurvedic as well as Yunani medicine have been using honey as a vital medicine for centuries. Scientists of today also accept honey as a 'Ram Baan' (very effective) medicine for all kinds of diseases. Honey can be used without any side effects for any kind of diseases. Today's science says that even though honey is sweet, if taken in the right dosage as a medicine, it does not harm diabetic patients also. A famous magazine named Weekly World News published in Canada dated 17 January, 95 has given a list of diseases that can be cured by Honey and Cinnamon as researched by western scientists.

Arthritis
Take one part honey to two parts of lukewarm water and add a small teaspoon of cinnamon powder, make a paste and massage it on the itching part of the body slowly. It is noticed that the pain recedes within a minute or two. Or arthritis patients may daily, morning and night take one cup of hot water with two spoons of honey and one small teaspoon of cinnamon powder. If drunk regularly even chronic arthritis can be cured. In a recent research done at the Copenhagen University, it was found that when the doctors treated their patients with a mixture of one tablespoon Honey and half teaspoon cinnamon powder before breakfast, they found that within a week out of the 200 people so treated practically 73 patients were totally relieved of pain and within a month, mostly all the patients who could not walk or move around because of arthritis started walking without pain.

Hair Loss
Those suffering from hair loss or baldness, may apply a paste of hot olive oil, one tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder before bath and keep it for approx. 15 min. and then wash the hair. It was found to be very effective.

Bladder Infections
Take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of luke warm water and drink it. It destroys the germs of the bladder.

Toothache
Make a paste of one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and five teaspoons of honey and apply on the aching tooth. This may be done 3 times a day daily till such time that the tooth has stopped aching.

Cholesterol
Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, if given to a cholesterol patient, it reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10% within 2 hours. As mentioned for arthritic patients, if taken 3 times a day any chronic cholesterol is cured. As per the information received in the said journal, pure honey taken with food daily relieves complains of cholesterol.

Cold and Cough
Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold and clear the sinuses.

Infertility
Yunani and Ayurvedic have been using honey for years in medicine to strengthen the semen of men. If impotent men regularly take two tablespoon of honey before sleeping, their problem will be solved.In China, Japan and Far-East countries, women who do not conceive and to strengthen the uterus have been taking cinnamon powder for centuries. Women who cannot conceive may take a pinch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it on the gums frequently throughout the day, so that it slowly mixes with the saliva and enters the body.

Upset Stomach
Honey taken with cinnamon powder cures stomach ache and also clears stomach ulcers from the root.

GAS : According to the studies done in India & Japan, it is revealed that if honey is taken with cinnamon powder the stomach is relieved of gas.

Heart Diseases
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on bread or chappati instead of jelly and jam and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also those who have already had an attack, if they do this process daily, are kept miles away from the next attack. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heart beat.

Immune System
Daily use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the immune system and protects the body from bacteria and viral attacks. Scientists have found that honey has various vitamins and iron in large amounts. Constant use of honey strengthens the white blood corpuscles to fight bacteria and viral diseases.

Indigestion
Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food, relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.

Influenza
A scientist in Spain has proved that honey contains a natural ingredient which kills the influenza germs and saves the patient from flu. Longevity Tea made with honey and cinnamon powder, when taken regularly arrests the ravages of old age. Take 4 spoons of honey, 1spoon of cinnamon powder and 3 cups of water and boil to make like tea. Drink 1/4 cup, 3 to 4 times a day. It keeps the skin fresh and soft and arrests old age. Life span also increases and even if a person is 100 years old, starts performing the chores of a 20 year old.

Pimples
Three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder paste. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. If done daily for two weeks, it removes pimples completely.

Skin Infections
Eczema, ringworm and all types of skin infections are cured by applying honey and cinnamon powder in equal parts on the affected parts.

Weight Loss
Daily in the morning, 1/2 hour before breakfast on an empty stomach and at night before sleeping, drink 2 tablespoons of honey with 1teaspoon of cinnamon powder boiled in one cup water. If taken regularly it reduces the weight of even the most obese person. The honey and cinnamon aids in digestion and rids body of stomach related disorders. Take care that you also eat sensibly a balance nutritional diet. % small meals are better than 3 large ones and soups are a great substitute.

Weight Watchers Menu

Recent research in Japan and Australia has reveled that advanced cancer of the stomach and bones have been cured successfully. Patients suffering from these kinds of cancer should daily take one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder for one month 3 times a day. Recent studies have shown that the sugar content of honey is more helpful than detrimental to the body strength. Senior citizens who take honey and cinnamon power in equal parts are more alert and flexible. Dr. Milton who has done research says that half tablespoon honey taken in one glass of water and sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken daily after brushing and in the afternoon at about 3.00 p.m. when the vitality of the body starts decreasing, increases the vitality of the body within a week.

Bad Breath
People of South America, first thing in the morning gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water. So their breath stays fresh throughout the day.

#2 elfgirl

elfgirl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:08 PM

have you ever tried to sleep with that stuff on your face? It never dries up! or at least it didn't do it for me, maybe I was doing it wrong or globbing it on, but it just never seemed to dry. any one what to be a lab rat and tell us how it went?

#3 Whyteout

Whyteout

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:11 PM

ive applied my first tonight...on my red spots (basically my whole face tongue.gif ).... I apply this stuff a few hours before sleeping so it dries completely

#4 gymrat7676

gymrat7676

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:00 PM

some people are irritated by cinnamon and honey
MY ROUTINE

AM
1) wash with paula's choice normal to oily cleanser
2) Napca mist from twinlab or the one from nuskin and spray many times to get a good layer of moisture.
3)Avalon organics revitalizing eye gel
4)Cory Minerals (I've found that the secret to cory is to use ur brush to really swirl it around to grind the powder down even finer than it is and then to tap off the excess and start off with thin layers and build.) i also will take a concealer brush and dab it on certain areas that i need to cover up more thickly and then use a bronzer with a big bronzer brush to blend. ( i use estee lauder bronze goddess). i use bronzer all over and this seems to even out everything.
5)Aquaphor for lips.

PM
1)Same PC N/O
2b)some nights I mask with aspirin mixed with milk of magnesia and nuetrogena clear pore cleanser mask in nose and chin area - to make mask i use a small spray bottle with distilled water that i always keep in my bathroom and i take about 8 aspirin in the palm of my hand and spray and mush with my fingers until it is a thick paste. i then add a drop of MOM and put a small amount of neut. clear pore cleanser mask. don't use mask every night.
3)Aubrey organics Vegecol toner
4)Spot treat w/ prosacea gel
5)same on eyes and lips as AM

#5 Ty189

Ty189

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2006 - 12:40 AM

wow if this stuff proves to work it would be awesome biggrin.gif
I'm gonna try it
Death has always defined us. The first creatures to laugh were also the first creatures that knew they were to die. Self-awareness means, above all, awareness of one's own ultimate extinction. But looking at death is like staring at the sun. It cannot be done.

#6 Ramzy

Ramzy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:20 AM

Just popping in to say it's working well for me on those red marks even though it's such a messy chore. wink.gif

#7 BFGUITAR

BFGUITAR

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 2
About Me

Posted 06 January 2006 - 09:49 PM

Guys you have to know that teh cinnamin you buy in stores isnt really cinammin but something else that is very similair. Read the entire bottle before buying to make sure it indeed is cinnamin.

I learnt this from the food channel tongue.gif
My orgy list:
Lost girl get first dibs when ever she wants ;)
Donkey and Intoxifornication
Than comes Raleigh and Beanz. (hehe beanz what a name)
Next comes erniemccrazyface!

New addtions to the love pile!

mjtuf1, ProbablyNot, Spike Rules89, screw acne, Danny89

LONG LIVE THE PILE!!!!

#8 christa_bista

christa_bista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

I'm hungry now... eusa_doh.gif

#9 Acneisenemy

Acneisenemy

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE(christa_bista @ Jan 6 2006, 09:14 PM) View Post

hahaha I know ME TOO! I'm such a food-aholic eusa_doh.gif

#10 christa_bista

christa_bista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE(Marlena_loves_you @ Jan 7 2006, 08:07 AM) View Post

QUOTE(christa_bista @ Jan 6 2006, 09:14 PM) View Post

hahaha I know ME TOO! I'm such a food-aholic eusa_doh.gif

hehe honey and cinnamon cookies, anyone? eusa_dance.gif

#11 ProbablyNot

ProbablyNot

Croquet with Hedgehogs and Flamingos.

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:28 PM

Reduces red marks?!

Those with more insight and knowledge on this whole topic than I do:
Would you suggest this while being on Accutane?

I know the start of accutane marks the complete end of using anything else. Since it's only honey and cinimon, does that count?

said

Accutane 60mg 32 weeks in 2006
Waiting Waiting Waiting
le sigh

#12 sehnsucht 67

sehnsucht 67

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:35 PM

"A famous magazine named Weekly World News published in Canada dated 17 January, 95 has given a list of diseases that can be cured by Honey and Cinnamon as researched by western scientists."

weekly world news is that black and white tabloid, that goes above and beyond anything with a basis in reality, regularly features "the bat boy" and "saddams alien baby" etc, as well as monthy nostradamus predictions saying htis is the "last month ever left in the world!" yet they publish these over and over.

dont' get medical advice from the weekly world news, please! it wouldn't hurt to try honey and cinnamon if you want but please dont listen to that newspaper from hell lol! i hate it!
RITUALS - 1.1.06
[morning and evening]
-dermalogica 'luminous' face scrub brush used with cetaphil
-l'oreal sublime bronze sunless tanner with AHAs and SPF 15
-olay age defying lotion with BHAs and SPF 15
-l'oreal 'line de-crease' eye cream
[makeup]
-bobbi brown foundation stick in 2.5 'warm sand' where needed
-bobbi brown bronzing powder in 2 'medium'

[supplements and pharmaceuticals]
-400 IU vit E 2x a day
-evening primrose oil once a day
-vit B complex + vit C once a day
-calcium once a day
-flaxseed oil once a day
-proprietary 'green blend'
-one 20mg accutane pill twice a day
-one yasmin bcp at night
-one celexa in the morning for anxiety relief

[throughout the day]
-palmers swivel stick lip balm
-blistex medicated healing ointment
-aquaphor on lips and body
-palmers cocoa butter lotion
-johnson's baby oil gel with lavender
-visine 'tears' eyedrops
-saline nose spray for dry noses

it takes a lot to look this good..

#13 think76

think76

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't consider Weekly World News to be a reputable source.

#14 Dreaming Of Clear Skin

Dreaming Of Clear Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2006 - 01:33 PM

It would never help me because I would end up licking it off in my sleep. biggrin.gif I'm a sugar fiend.

#15 Vietman

Vietman

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE(Dreaming Of Clear Skin @ Jan 13 2006, 01:33 PM) View Post

It would never help me because I would end up licking it off in my sleep. biggrin.gif I'm a sugar fiend.

It works. The important thing is to only put it on your affected area, not your whole face. Many people have cured or treated their acne with honey, and for some reason the synergy of cinnamon and honey cures my pimples.

#16 eagle

eagle

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 August 2006 - 05:00 AM

does it really help?
and does it help for red marks ?

#17 Guest_ThereIsHope_*

Guest_ThereIsHope_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:58 AM

It works. The important thing is to only put it on your affected area, not your whole face.

Why is that? Since honey is naturally antibiotic and antifungal, wouldnt putting it all over your face help prevent future breakouts??

#18 tipplady

tipplady

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:29 AM

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that honey really does work! But it depends on the honey. I use manuka honey which is highly antibacterial. Some honeys are too heat processed and dont work. For about the last 2 months I use manuka honey as a face mask leaving it on for about half an hour and night, and about 3 minutes after cleasing in the morning and it helps fight existing pimples and also prevents the bacteria building up on my skin and causing more breakouts. It just the best and if you try one new thing on this board, im serious try this! Its chemical free, its not goign to cause ageing of your skin or other nasties. Its cheap too. I learnt about this in karen jessops acne advice book called clear skin. Its a useful book, and the best thing i learnt was about the honey. I also use pure jojoba oil on my skin which gives in a glow and also helps combat blackheads that cause my zits. It also really nice to use, i have been getting compliments on my skin which has never happened for the last 10 years of my life!! I have tried all sorts of acne treatments, and have dried my skin out so badly that i still create too much oil but it gets clogged, so my skin gets drier. With the jojoba oil my skin thinks its creating enough oil now so is cutting back on what it produces...
i cant believe i spent hundreds on skin care products only for the most simple and cheap ones to work the most effectively..
try it!!!

#19 EvaHonestly

EvaHonestly

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:15 AM

The Weekly World News part is the funniest bit of all.

I haven't tried this for my skin, but at least the arthritis part seems very off. I have arthritis and I used to drink at least a cup of cinnamon-plum tea with honey every day purely because it helped my throat. When I missed a day or even a week, I didn't notice any difference at all. Also, arthritis doesn't "itch." That's ridiculous.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that honey, as a sugar, actually suppresses the immune system.

I doubt that any of this stuff is dangerous, but I'd be wary of it, as it seems like crap.
Experience_The_Pat: my brother called me when i was really tired one time
Experience_The_Pat: and i was like "hey what's up? not much"
Experience_The_Pat: needless to say there was massive confusion

#20 region7cards

region7cards

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:44 PM

it doesnt help! i've tried it for 2 weeks, worked the first day, next 13 days, it just got my pillow all sticky and i had to sleep on my back since my face would stick to the pillow