Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why can't i grow a beard??

9 posts in this topic

any one know of some tips to help it grow i know it's genetic but my dad and brother have thick beards since they were 17

FYI im 19 :(

Why do you need to grow one ? Is it because you just like em,

or are your trying to cover something up ?

With some people, beards take much longer to grow. My brother

in law was in his late 20's before he could grow a decent stubble.

Take care

LeoJohn

Its by genes... some males have beards on age 35.

Do you like beard? I don't like having beard... i prefer having a smooth looking face

Neem Oil has been found useful for number of skin

and scalp concerns. Neem oil is highly concentrated

anti-microbial active ingredients can be used directly

on cuts, scrapes, or serious skin conditions.

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S. Sorry to break it to you. Ever wonder why Native Americans/Mexicans can only sort of grow a mustache? Or why East Asian folk (not native Japanese Ainu) don't have mounds of facial hair? Because they can't. There is still some hope for you though, as you can literally wait half a year and something will show up. Or you can cross your fingers as sometimes people develop the trait later in life.

im 16 and now i havta shave every second day or else some sort of beard appears...start shaving in areas where u do have facial hair and it wont grow faster, but thicker, therfor also shave in areas where u think u dont have hair

any one know of some tips to help it grow i know it's genetic but my dad and brother have thick beards since they were 17

FYI im 19 :(

im 15 and i have to shave every day or ill get some kinda of mucstash of sideburns come in. Its werid tho i cant get much hair on my chin for shit, but i can get every other kind of facial hair just like that. So genetics deffinatly take a role in it.

Friends are like condoms...they protect you when things get hard.