Photo

copper peptide advice PLEASE!

hypertrophic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
225 replies to this topic

#221 iVaN102

iVaN102

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

hi, im new to this post
i have raised red scar on my nose, should I try too super CP? thanz

#222 SLSL

SLSL

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:25 PM

Can CP serum and Exfol serum + Emu Oil work for pitted acne scars by themselves?

#223 sixrabbit

sixrabbit

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

ive been using exfol cream and super cop 2x at night followed by emu oil. this morning i woke up and inside my box car or rolling scars there are what looks like tons of pimples. only inside the margin of my scars tho. the area is super red also. what is this a sign of? when the pimples are gone will my scars be improved?

#224 DudleyDoRight

DudleyDoRight

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

WOW, this thread is 9 year old. Check out this forum http://healthyskin.i...rm/f/7270023352
Dermabrasion - Full Face

CO2 Full Face 1996

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% May 22, 2008

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Jan 08, 2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 30,2009

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Oct 08,2010

Fraxel Re:pair 70 mj - 60% Nov 04,2011

"The Road To Wellville" 1994
Goodloe Bender: Health! The 'open sesame' to the sucker's purse!

#225 tonyocr

tonyocr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

I personally don't think that people are using strong enough peels to see good results. That's my opinion ofcourse and I always make sure people know I"m on Retin A nightly as well. All of it works synergetically. I have even had some scarred pores improve significantly after using the very strong salicylic acid peels with the Super Serum. Many are pretty much gone totally.

Plus, most people havn't used the SUPER serums. I do admit that the SUPER serums/cop seems to work much better and quicker than the regular serum. I've gotten better results in 8-10 weeks with the super serums than I did in using the regular stuff for one year. I notice that people who were on Accutane or had dermabrasian don't seem to have as good results. Their skin has radically changed after those two things and skin just doesn't seem to heal as well or respond very well for quite a long time after those two things in particular. At least, that is what I've observed.

Anyway, I have never turned green with the Super Serum or the Super Cop. Not at all. Yes, I use Super Serum twice a day.

Hello Denise, I am Anthony and I beg you to help me (with your advice).I have quite story to tell but I'll make this post short.. I have had a SEVERE case of blackhead and whiteheads all over my face when I was young, and I used to obsessively squeeze them out all the time. I am 20 years old now and I am left with HORRIBLE,disfiguring scarring all over my face, maybe 20 small ice pick/boxscars and 100's of SCARRED PORES all over my face. I have searched and searched and searched across the internet until it drove me mad you cannot believe it. Up until now it has all been really depressing information : Scars are INCREDIBLY hard to treat and most treatments will cost a fortune for little or no improvement(mind I am also african/american which FURTHER decreases my possibilities).

My plan is to have the 20 ice pick/boxscars surgically excised to be rid of them and then deal with the remaining scars and SCARRED PORES especially.

I have considered fraxel,ematrix , etc for scarred pores but after reading review after review that it mostly gave no improvement at all I'm really depressed that I'm never going to be able to do something about them. I have read your posts about the salycilic peels and super serums and also have read a lot about copper peptides. I have gone through the most horrible detox you can imagine with my skin peeling off maybe 50 times (had !HORRIBLE! case of eczema, and I'm not kdding here, it was HELL) but it did absolutely NOTHING for my scarring, which I am absolutely baffled by.

Could you please give me your advice about my situation, especially the scarred pores since you have had improvement with them. Maybe we can e-mail eachother because that will be easyer and this is all so personal to me.

May god bless you,
Anthony

#226 Micks26

Micks26

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Hey Angel just wanted to say I used this product daily without fail for 9 months a few years back and the scars on my back improved by 80-90%.

In terms of making the scars worse? Well in theory they might look slightly worse when you start off because the process involves removing damage to your skin which might reveal damage that at present isn't noticable and is hidden BUT that's only the initial stage and overall I didn't experience any worsening of my scars, I was genuinely amazed by the product sometimes.

My regeime was their exfol serum in the am, followed super cp serum in the pm. After a month or so I also started using glycolic acid once a week to exfoliate. I built the strenght of the acid up over time.

Genuinely the best product I have ever used on my back scars, and I have used a lot!!!!

Best of luck!!

ive been using exfol cream and super cop 2x at night followed by emu oil. this morning i woke up and inside my box car or rolling scars there are what looks like tons of pimples. only inside the margin of my scars tho. the area is super red also. what is this a sign of? when the pimples are gone will my scars be improved?

Don't use the cream, use the serum. I also found the cream caused pimples. The serum was way better and doesn't cause pimples