Photo

Skin Diseases Cured with Hydrochloric Acid Supplements

vitamin vitamins vitamin d vitamin b vitamin a calcium candida

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

#61 NewBrigade

NewBrigade

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd mention that I saw a naturopath for the first time today and his approach is basically to restore stomach ph in the short term using Hcl. I'm excited to see results!

#62 Tunnelvisionary

Tunnelvisionary

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 6
About Me

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

I know this is an old thread but I thought I'd mention that I saw a naturopath for the first time today and his approach is basically to restore stomach ph in the short term using Hcl. I'm excited to see results!

What is the strength of the Hcl pills? Did he mention anything about them raising your Hcl levels (i.e will they begin to raise by themselves if you take pills long enough)?

I've heard Hcl tablets can increase stomach acid secretions when you stop taking them, but I'd like to know what your naturopath said.
Call me TV.

Posted Imagemoonbase, on , said:

To the OP. Dieting is silly. The only point of a diet should be to heal your body. Once that's done as long as you get the nutrients you need in you diet, you can eat whatever the hell you want. I think that's the big thing people are missing.

#63 NewBrigade

NewBrigade

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

I believe they are supposed to raise HCl levels; he talked about restoring the Ph of my stomach to increase digestion and inhibit bacteria in the upper intestine. The pills are the Thorne brand 520mg/capsule and I'm supposed to slowly ramp up the dose during meals until I feel discomfort or 'heat' (they can be neutralized w a base).
After two weeks he would like to then have me take tons of probiotics to try to recolonize my intestines w mostly acidophilus. His diagnosis was based on a talk w him and certain points like my propensity to wake up in the middle of the night and be unable to sleep more and he also kind of pushed around on my stomach and noticed some tenderness which is very real. According to him, acne patients almost always have digestive issues.

Edited by NewBrigade, 19 May 2012 - 07:26 AM.

#64 Tunnelvisionary

Tunnelvisionary

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

I'm supposed to slowly ramp up the dose during meals until I feel discomfort or 'heat' (they can be neutralized w a base).

So what, you're supposed to swallow bleach if it's too much? :P

I've started to take HCl recently, and it's helped me not burp so much after meals. I'll probably keep taking them if it inhibits bacterial growth in the upper intestine.
Call me TV.

Posted Imagemoonbase, on , said:

To the OP. Dieting is silly. The only point of a diet should be to heal your body. Once that's done as long as you get the nutrients you need in you diet, you can eat whatever the hell you want. I think that's the big thing people are missing.

#65 NewBrigade

NewBrigade

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

No, baking soda!

I took two capsules today and My stomach was actually bubbling and audibly gurgling. Huh.

#66 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

You can stimulate your own HCL with things like chewing, cayenne, black pepper, etc.

Edited by alternativista, 21 May 2012 - 04:53 PM.

Status: Clear after 30 years. Wow, I guess it's been 6 years, now.

[ Story: Severe Acne since I was 10. 10+ years of Dermatologists, Antibiotics, topicals and ACCUTANE did nothing. Discovered oranges triggered the worst of my cystic acne = about 70% improvement. Tried some nutrient supplements like B-complex with zinc and C, saw palmetto and a BHA like the aspirin mask = more improvement, a lot less oily. Then, Diet changes = Clear.

Regimen: Anti-inflammatory, nutrient dense, blood sugar stabilizing diet and supplements (for hormones, inflammation, aging, health). No soap or other cleanser except for hand washing! Water only or Oil cleanse. Aloe Vera mixed with niacinimide and a high linoleic acid oil for moisturizer and reduce pigmentation.

Diet effects acne in so many ways: hormone balance, inflammation, Insulin levels, digestion, allergies and intolerances, liver function, adrenal function, SHBG levels, sebum quality, cell function and turnover, nutrient deficiencies, body fat, etc. Basic advice: Eat, sleep, supplement and exercise like you are a diabetic. And eat real food!

For more information, see my Good Things for Acne thread *Moderator edit - Please refer to the board rules (see “Advertising/soliciting”, “Linking” and “Signatures”)*

When you eat stuff, Stuff Happens!

#67 doodleme123

doodleme123

Test Subject

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

My PH is too high. I am overly Alkaline. I thought that most of the junkfood that acne sufferers eat and drink are too acidic.Is he saying that you're too acidic or too alkaline?

''I'm not clever, but I figure if I ask all the questions, somebody else might have all the answers'' - Quote, Me!

#68 Balance Bird

Balance Bird

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

I'm trying this! I've been severely constipated lately, lost my appetite, and don't think I'm absorbing as much as I could be, or haven't been for years!

#69 melmel87

melmel87

melle

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:41 PM

Unless you have had a PH test you should not take HCL supplements. I had the symptoms of low stomach acid too. Well I got the 24 hour ph test test done and I had too much acid (acid reflux) unfortunately.

#70 pechius

pechius

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

Unless you have had a PH test you should not take HCL supplements. I had the symptoms of low stomach acid too. Well I got the 24 hour ph test test done and I had too much acid (acid reflux) unfortunately.

I'm curious, what was the test that you took that measured your stomach pH?