Photo
- - - - -

Sex and body acne.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
72 replies to this topic

#1 SmokinDatChronic

SmokinDatChronic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:24 PM

Hello all 21/male,

Do you all that have body acne worry about takeing off your clothes for such occasions if they may arrise? I have stated 100 times on acne.org that I'm too ashamed to go swimming anymore. How, if i ever meet the right person, will i engage in such an activity? What will i say? Will i have to leave my clothes on? What do you all do honestly? Im concerned.

#2 ~Bobbi~

~Bobbi~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:46 PM

That sux, I used to have pretty bad acne on my back & I would dread having to get naked too. I'm a girl by the way so alot of times I'm on my back (ha ha) so it wasn't an issue then but of course there are certain positions some one seeing your back can't be avoided I would make sure my hair covered my back plus keep the lights off or at least very low. I can't offer much advice other than the light thing since I'm assuming your a guy. I will say my back has cleared up a whole heck of a lot by just leaving it alone. I used to use acne wash on it, a back scrubber and what ever topical I was using & it was just terrible now all I use is Olay body wash for extra dry skin and a wash cloth I would say it's 95% better. I still get an occasional zit but nothing too bad.

#3 ~Bobbi~

~Bobbi~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 14
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:48 PM

oops I guess you did say male (don't need to assume) sorry:)

#4 ackerman316

ackerman316

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:56 PM

Indeed it is a very sensitive subject... I'm one of these that has to feel 100% comfortable to be able to do this, acne makes me feel disgusting and therefore i miss out. Acne on the chest is so embarrassing! I try not to think about sex. But if the other person really loves you, it shouldnt be a factor.

#5 rubytuesdai

rubytuesdai

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:52 PM

It isn't a big deal, really. I was so worried before my boyfriend saw my back and I told him that I don't have perfect skin on my back (and boy was that hard to say) and I was so worried about what he would say and the first time he saw my back all he said was "your back is beautiful" if they love you, then it doesn't matter. I don't even care anymore when I'm around him and it's so liberating! I can wear whatever I want and I don't have to worry what he's thinking. It's the best feeling in the world. So yeah, it's not that big of a deal if they really care about you.

#6 jh6

jh6

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:10 PM

yeah i've had sex with my shirt on like an idiot. But there is a reason why i apply tea tree oil to my back nightly, to clear it up.

QUOTE(rubytuesdai @ Oct 5 2005, 12:52 AM)
It isn't a big deal, really. I was so worried before my boyfriend saw my back and I told him that I don't have perfect skin on my back (and boy was that hard to say) and I was so worried about what he would say and the first time he saw my back all he said was "your back is beautiful" if they love you, then it doesn't matter. I don't even care anymore when I'm around him and it's so liberating! I can wear whatever I want and I don't have to worry what he's thinking. It's the best feeling in the world. So yeah, it's not that big of a deal if they really care about you.

View Post

#7 SmokinDatChronic

SmokinDatChronic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(rubytuesdai @ Oct 4 2005, 07:52 PM)

View Post

That is cool, I'm really glad to hear that!

Well I am nowhere close to an intimate relationship, but i just met this girl. She is interested in me for some odd reason and i got her number all that good stuff. Not jumping to any conclusions like im gonna marry her, but im just concerned about it all. Ive kissed girls and stuff but im at the age now where it just may go a lil further. wink.gif

OK thnx for advice ALL! really appreciate it!
Goodnight

#8 rubytuesdai

rubytuesdai

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:45 AM

I hope things work out well. : )

#9 missnat84

missnat84

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:05 AM

I have acne on my back,chest and face. I wish i could be carefree about it but i cant because im too embarassed by it. cry.gif

Me and my bf have been together for a year now and he's never seen my naked body in broad daylight...because of the acne. My back is bumpy and feels like sandpaper. sad.gif He's probably gonna get fed up with me soon being so self-concious about my skin.

#10 420Guy

420Guy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(SmokinDatChronic @ Oct 4 2005, 09:24 PM)
Hello all 21/male,

Do you all that have body acne worry about takeing off your clothes for such occasions if they may arrise?  I have stated 100 times on acne.org that I'm too ashamed to go swimming anymore.  How, if i ever meet the right person, will i engage in such an activity?  What will i say?  Will i have to leave my clothes on? What do you all do honestly? Im concerned.

View Post

Hey Smokin,

I'm 38yrs old now and have had back acne for 20yrs. Been in a lot of relationships including being married 3 times. Not once has the acne ever presented a problem. Its always been more of a problem for me than the girl. Sure its awkward the first time it comes up ( for me, not them ), but once the initial awkwardness is out of the way it really doesn't matter.

As a coincidence, I've just hooked up with a new girl, so I'm going to have to go through this once again shortly. cool.gif

#11 girl3900

girl3900

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:00 PM

I've never really even seen my boyfriends back so there are ways to avoid it. Have her be on top with the lights off wink.gif

However, there's the issue of texture if she's grabbing you. But honestly, that's the furthest thing from your mind when you're.....you know....doing it.

#12 alaskacne

alaskacne

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:27 PM

Ya'll got it easy. I got acne on my face, neck, chest, stomach, back, shoulders, upper arms, and ass! I don't see myself having sex anytime soon lol. And Im 19 right now, but what keeps me from meeting anyone is my shyness, people tell me im pretty decent lookin, but ive never even kissed a girl before. lol i know im a loser

#13 EmmaCollins

EmmaCollins

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:21 PM

My boyfriend and I have been together for bout 6 months. Started going at it during the first week lol. I mostly have red marks on my back and I get the occasional massive cysts every now and then. Anyway my bf has extremely clear skin and I always felt self conscious around him. But just a couple months ago I noticed his back was a little broken out. I had never noticed it before after all those months. It doesnt bother me at all! (strangely enuff it turns me on lol) I quite like it cuz it shows it doesnt bother him so i doubt my back would bother him. And its good to know hes not too perfect.
It just seems so superficial and shallow to me that anyone would comment about the way your back looks during sex. Especially when you care enuff about them to give yourself to them. And always remember that everyone has their own insecurities so the other person your with is probably worrying bout their own imperfections rather than yours.

#14 David A

David A

David A

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:00 PM

I live on a lake......

People would come over and go swimming all the time and I wouldnt go in....

So depressing......I love swimming too...I go in at night time by myslef....

Also everyone always has thier shirts off just for being near the water..Not me

as far as sex goes...don't need to worry about that...havnt had a girlfriend in 2 years

thanks acne!!!!

#15 chia1

chia1

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:00 AM

sea water will heal ur acne alot...because of the minerals and the salt in the water...biggrin.gif

#16 jorrellpogi

jorrellpogi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:39 PM

I love sex... just leave the body acne behind :lol:

#17 SebastianC

SebastianC

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:39 PM

I have the same problem. I couldn't find an answer yet.

#18 rubytuesdai

rubytuesdai

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:32 AM

The answer is that not everyone is as messed up as we think they are! At least if you're in a relationship and they care about you. : )

#19 TehOom

TehOom

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 October 2005 - 09:06 AM

Body Acne completely sucks sad.gif

I have bad acne on my shoulders, back, chest, and upper arms... It is so embarrasing. I don't even wear T-Shirts really... More recently I have started to get spots on my forearms too sad.gif

My Back and shoulders are absolutely ugly, covered in horrible white patches / scars and horrible acne... sad.gif sad.gif

So Sex = No ....

Plus, I lack any confidence at all. I have such bad acne on my face that I find it difficult to even look people in the eye at the thought of bearing their unconfortable expression. *sigh*

#20 noviceflip17

noviceflip17

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 October 2005 - 10:25 PM

Eh....I'm even scared to go swimming with my friends that aren't girls. I know it's all in my head, but I can't help it. I had bad acne on my back, chest, face, and shoulders, but most of it's cleared up. Now I only have to deal with the scars on my back and chest, and I'm not even gonna go into the topic of my facial scars. The way I see it, I'm only gonna start having sex once I'm comfortable enough with my facial scars to start going out again. I really like all the tips though, and I also agree that if a person loves you, it shouldn't matter. I just hope the same applies to facial acne/scars, then my life wouldn't be so down in the pooper. Good luck to you all with your back and in the sack. wink.gif