Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rossignol

Nutritional support for surgery/scar revision

33 posts in this topic

Just wanted to add that i think red wine extract/grape seed extract is a very good supplement for people undergoing scar revision, as is curcumin. I take both every day...

From my point of view vitamins are more necessary to overcome this problem. when I took the treatment my doctor(Dr. Simon Ourian) told me this thing. Epione is the best place for these kind of problems.

I find the recommendation of sea salt to be a bit odd since it can contribute to edema. Is there a substitute that someone can recommend?

6/11/10 Fractional Non-Ablative & Ablative Skin Resurfacing (Palomar Lux2940)

Regimen: Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin

Clinique Medical Optimizing Cream

Skinceuticals Physical UV Defense SPF 30

i had fractional c-02 laser 10 days ago, scars have returned normall, is it too early to see imrovement, am i being impatiatient, does collagen take time

Hmm, A bit confused on this info, regarding the MSM

So is MSM contraindicated for skin healing following surgery, for better healing or not???

Anyone in the know?

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

Please help me ... I'm in dire need of someone who could recommend me any effective product which could make these dark spots from my face and and from other somatic regions of my body disappear and which is relatively affordable . I don't know why but this happens to me that whenever a mosquito or anything bites me , it leaves permanent dark spots on my body though in normal situations these are temporary and disappears within a few days. These spots look so bad . I've my wedding in the next few months and i really want to get rid of them. I've gotten some suggestions from different websites . Here they are ;

inviciblescars

murad/daily vitamin c treatment

Is any of them worth buying ? Or if you have any more suggestions then please you're welcome .