Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FINAL SOLUTION? EGF/Hebermin

359 posts in this topic

There is a bichemist in Cuba who is looking into prices about the Herbemin cream right now - he thinks it's around $200 for a 200gm pot - but I have no idea how long that would last/how much we would need etc..

Crappyskin - Dr Chu was not interested in the Renovo/TGF stuff - so my gut feeling is that he wouldn't be interested in this - also, he wasn't interested in the TCA Cross method.

The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

EDIT: Maya is a former moderator but unfortunately no longer posts here.

I can get hold of herbemin as i have contacts with my family who lives in one of those countries mentioned but i don't really see the need as it described as removing skin to reveal fresher skin....well thats exactly what mandelic is doing and im very pleased with the results.

Important!!!! I found a doctor that apparently uses this latest tecnology in Spain, but i don't know if it is exactly Hebermin. He uses creams from Cuba a long time ago (4 years). He talks me about coagulation of proteins, and new born of skin (uhmm this sounds to me again). Two things to comment: a) his prices are so expensive B) his results apparently are spectacular. He is very confidential, doesn't haves any url or something like this. He works with the high society people of Spain.

His name is: Dr. Jose Manuel Caro Cordero, Seville, Spain.

To Dim: I think that maybe this can be what we see on TV in June. I feel illusionated, but i think that sounds too good to be true too. Anyway, let's gonna see if we have good luck!!!

(Sorry for me english)

New York, 11 September. Madrid, 11 March. Stop fighting. Please stop. PEACE.

Longits,

Please keep us posted!

Thanks, Anna

We search for more answers because the ones we have found are not to our liking.

Hi longits,

thanks for the info.....Did you talk to this guy in spain? Can you get his phone number??

Also if possible can you ask your freind if he can give his doctors information?? Maybe we can ask him if he can treat acne scars.....

I hope too. All this sounds very good, but all of us knows that sometimes all this is just more commertial things. But i readed information on the press about this doctor, and he actually works with very important people. Dim, i'm trying to have more information, but i think i'll have his phone number the next weeek.

I know for sure that I'll put down 200 bucks for a pot of this stuff if it can help... However, I am not willing to self-administer phenol peels (the stuff that would destroy my scars, and also my face)... My weekly 50% lactics are going on hold, actually, while I test-drive tazorac for scar-revision.

What do we know about Herbemin, besides the fact that it can help heal existent wounds? Do we have any clue as to whether or not it could heal scars over time, as copper peptides allegedly can? I'm not trying to be disparaging, but I think there is a big hurdle here... As in, we need to recreate the wounds to act on them. Any thoughts?

Goldrex - I do believe that it's fresh scars that hebermin is supposed to help with, not old ones. So, it would help after surgery/deep peels I guess.

It seems like that Parisian doctor performed a quasi-exoderm lift (phenol peel) on that man's forehead. To "destroy the scar" (and everything else). I just can't do that to myself, and am not really keen on finding an exoderm surgeon.

As I said, maybe this stuff will work with strong salicylic peels. At least over time.

Back to my tazorac and cp.

Maya or Longits?? ANy updates??

Longits, any idea about this doc?? like where he lives and how much he charges and the treatments he offers, his phone number??

Bump!

I wonder how this stuff would work after TCA CROSS?

Any updates actually getting our hands on a pot of this stuff?

Thanks!

Anna

We search for more answers because the ones we have found are not to our liking.

My man from Cuba has dissapeared - sorry, no updates.

No updates; only information about that this procedures are designed for burned scar skin (i mean, if it works in burned skins, in scarred acne skins maybe can be a "miracle").

All this is beginning now i think. Let's have patience.

so far i've seen alot of info on Hebermin, but nothing much on EGF. Does anyone know exactly what this is?

I've been checking on some of the foreign websites and from what I gather, EGF is used in some skin whitening products. I've seen some sites (in chinese) which sell skin whitening products with EGF in it. This is a little disappointing as there are loads of skin whitening or bleaching products out there, was hoping to just find something which gets rid of scars, not make my face a different shade from the rest of my body...

EGF= Epidermal Grow Factor; is like the "mechanism" of growing of the skin; determinated creams from cuba has this factor, treated by recombinating DNA.

This thread is beginning to feel like a Bond flick ........."The man from Cuba has disappeared" and we have "Goldrex" rather than Goldfinger!

Sorry, just feeling a little anxious because I want to move on and this seemed like an exciting lead!

A TCA wound is a chemical burn so I still am holding out hope and am not giving up yet!

Thanks all!

Anna

Heh, I know what you mean, Anna. There are a lot of sleuths on this board... It's like we're part of some secret subcultural think-tank. Except we reveal our findings to anyone who asks. wink.gif

What i'm sure is of one thing: do you want to get rid of your acne scars??? Be millionare. If you are millionare and are worried with the acne scars, i'm sure you'll find the solution (cuba, hollywood, paris, london).

Michael Jackson losts 1/3 of his skin. The next day, he has a new skin. He burns his hair, and...anybody looks that his hair feels like it was burned?

Is sad, but is truth: money = solutions.

As i know, in 2 of the 3 places i mentionated before (Cuba and Paris) there are really full solutions to our problem, but only for rich people.

It couldnt be any good for anything. If it were it be here in the USA.

It is almost impossible for anything to be somewhere else & not here &

be of any worth.

[image removed by sigbot--see board rules]

Longits wrote:

What i'm sure is of one thing: do you want to get rid of your acne scars??? Be millionare. If you are millionare and are worried with the acne scars, i'm sure you'll find the solution (cuba, hollywood, paris, london).  

Michael Jackson losts 1/3 of his skin. The next day, he has a new skin. He burns his hair, and...anybody looks that his hair feels like it was burned?  

Is sad, but is truth: money = solutions.  

As i know, in 2 of the 3 places i mentionated before (Cuba and Paris) there are really full solutions to our problem, but only for rich people.

Does anyone know the email or phone for the doctor in Spain or France that is using hebermin? Please! I would like to find out more about this product and have not been able to find anything. I want to find the doctor in France that is using it. Can anyone help? Please?! Thanks O:)