Photo

Pore keeps filling up again.....and again.. !

red mark

3 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny b

Johnny b

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2005 - 04:42 AM

Hi all.
Iam a new member to the forum and maybe a lot older than most of you!
Iam 31 years old and have suffered with acne on and off since the age of 14!
Ive had all kinds of lumps,bumps and (minimal)scarring aswell as goin thru a breakdown about it, roaccutane, glycolic peels, mental exhaustion.....u name it!!!

However my skin is real good now with just the occasional very mild outbreak.

In the last 10 weeks i had a huge spot emerge on my cheek.....i squeezed it as normal, it has now left a red mark that seems to look faded one day then more inflamed the next.It seems to keep refilling..........and i can always feel a little bump under the skin even when there appears to be no pus present???!!

Has anyone else had this?Any cures?Do you think worth havin glycolic peel again? Tried Freederm but i think this aggravates it.

This is possibly the worst spot id had for over ten years and now 12 weeks later it keeps refilling...just when i think its going!arrrgh..any advice please? eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif
Thankyou

Johnny

#2 Revolution

Revolution

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:10 AM

Hey Johnny

Have you had a derm check it out yet to see what exactly it is?

#3 Johnny b

Johnny b

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2005 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE(Revolution @ Sep 25 2005, 11:10 AM)
Hey Johnny

Have you had a derm check it out yet to see what exactly it is?

View Post

I havent yet..to be honest Revolution i had a big obsession with my skin about 6 years ago..and saw a derm who gave me accutane...even tho he didnt think i needed it! If this had happened a few years ago id be crawling up the walls......i feel a bit more stable about it now and had got over my micro critical skin obsession!!
As i say my skin is generally good now....normally with the odd very small little whitehead that goes after a shower or within a day or two.

Perhaps youre right about this one tho....ill see if i can get it checked out, just kept thinkin it was goin..almost to the point of being invisible..then it comes back with a revenge!

Cheers Revolution!

#4 Revolution

Revolution

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 September 2005 - 01:56 PM

I'm not saying get anything prescribed, but just to see what exactly it is and why it keeps coming back, you know?

Cheers to you too cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users