#961 DC-girl

DC-girl

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Try here; it says no prescription needed.
http://juveni.com/

#962 meredithpunk

meredithpunk

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hello!

I got chicken pox when I was two weeks old and have had a circular, depressed rolling scar on my cheek from it since. I have tried acid peels (TCA and also less severe), micro dermabrasion, dermabrasion, bio oil, vitamin e, derma-rolling, singular needles for collagen production, sub-scision and suction. I never tried lasers, but only because it is expensive and I have read that it does not do much to fill depressed scars. I went to see a plastic surgeon about it and asked about the procedure called punch-excision and he said I would probably end up with a scar that is a line instead of a hole. He suggested fillers, but I wasn't interested at the time because it was $800 for an injection.

I came across this forum and decided to buy Restylane online (Canadian online pharmacy) for $179 to fill the scar. I did a ton of research on how to use it (medical practice videos), how skin is laid out under the epidermal layer, and sterilization. I got it yesterday and I sub-scised the scar with the needle first (moved the needle under the scar to sever the fibrous scar band tissue that anchors the top of the skin to the bottom layer) very carefully injected the Restylane into my scar. I found that it works better if you put it in a bit more shallow. At first I was injecting deep, at the very bottom layer of the skin, and I didn't see much improvement.

(Please note that I was going very, very, very slow. It took me about two hours to finish. In all, I used 1/4 of a mL.)

Then I injected in the middle, then a bit closer to the surface (but not too close because your skin can turn white if the injection is too shallow). The shallow injections were most effective in filling the scar.

I iced the area for a few hours after I did it and I don't have any bruising, but it is a bit red still. It is slightly sore and some of it is probably swelling.

I'd say I have about an 80% improvement overall. I have lived with this scar on my face my entire life and anything that makes it less deep and less noticeable is worth more than $179.

If you think you can be VERY careful about sterilization and patient enough to learn about how skin works and how to inject fillers into your skin, I'd say go for it. I'm really happy I took a chance and did it myself and saved myself hundreds of dollars.

I've attached a before and after image for reference.

I felt I needed to post because real life experiences in depressed scar revision are so few on the internet.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_5213.jpg

#963 sanjoseskin

sanjoseskin

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Just a cautionary warning
There have been numerous warnings from various health agencies that fillers purchased online, including Canadian pharmacies are practically 100 percent fake counterfeit products.
The packaging looks real, the product looks real, even packaging with very real looking holograms. Nevertheless, the product is not the real thing and contains hazardous material when tested, including particles of cement.

Why do you people continue to inject some unknown foreign substance in your face, just to save a couple hundred bucks? No matter how reputable you think your online pharmacy is, they are most likely sending you fake Juvederm or Restylane or whatever else you all are injecting. Don't you realize there is a strong possibility you are being scammed? Paying for something you think is real but it's not, worse of all you inject it into your face.

#964 meredithpunk

meredithpunk

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

@sanjoseskin

Don't understand why you feel the need to post a warning if you read the title of the topic of this forum. SELF, being capitalized. For emphasis. We all understand there is risk involved. That's why there is a forum.

#965 rian202003

rian202003

:^0

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Don't buy juveni PMMA anyone, i injected several scars on right hand side of my face in late Sepetember. I did understand the risks etc etc, so no lectures thanks.

It basically looks like the procedure was just done yesterday and not 4 months ago i.e bright red, itchy and painful sometimes.

Wish i never bothered I think i have actually suffered fat loss in the areas injected, it's like its eating my skin from the inside.

Long story short the only way to fix it is to have it surgically removed. I urge people not to inject micro plexiglass beads into their faces.

cheers

Edited by rian202003, 18 January 2013 - 09:26 PM.

#966 staceyr

staceyr

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

Hi, I am new to this site. I seen a comment where it said to PM u for a secure place to buy radiesse. I don't know how to do that lol. can u please help. I keep looking for a link but don't see it. thank u so much

#967 seven_up

seven_up

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

Hello folks. I used to order Radiesse from canadian pharmacy but they no longer have the product on market, I've had some amazing results w such, Problem is, I can tell its starting to dissolve :( It's been a year since I've last injected. I cannot find a supplier anymore. This thing has changed my life for the better. The 2nd day after I enjected, everybody was saying "she looks so good, something just looks diff on her". I loved the fact that people weren't able to tell what it is I did, but that my scars were bar invisible. If anyone can please shoot me a private w another supplier, I would owe you w my life. I've heard that british pharmacies are now shipping to the states, but I have no reliable source. If anyone can let me know of a source, like I said, I would owe you everything. It would be greatly appreciated. Please, if anyone knows, share w me... I used to see a doctor and it never looked nearly as good as it did when I did it myself, and the difference in the pricing was just crazy. 

Thank you

Debbie

#968 diva44

diva44

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:52 PM

I am new also.  I have researched for two months now on where to buy Radiesse online.  I am very cautious.  Would someone let me know where would be a trustworthy site?  I would also like to try to find Botox.  I have been having fillers and botox for the last 4 years and I have decided to try it myself and save myself a ton of money. 

Help please! 

I have also heard to not use Juveni. 

That is just my 2 cents.  I would want someone to tell me.  rolleyes.gif

#969 L0VE

L0VE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

Hello,

I started this thread.... eons ago :)

I've received countless private messages requesting a good source for "genuine" fillers ever since Canada changed their injectible prescription policy approximately 18 months ago.

Well, I don't have a source to post, because I honestly cannot vouch for any of the "generic" suppliers out there. However, I wanted to post some helpful information.

Instruction software

If you go to the official Juvederm site, at the link below and click "Downloadable - How to Inject CD" (in the left column) it will install free software (windows, not mac). After it's installed, find the folder it installed to and click "Index" to open it. The software contains multiple videos and actual instruction on injection techniques. Even if you don't use Juvederm, but prefer Restylane, etc, the techniques are excellent.

http://www.juvederm....ction-training/

Cheers

#970 Bonus1

Bonus1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

Can you tell me how can I buy online restylene or radiesse or any filler to increase face volume in sunken area. Thanks a million
Bonus

#971 Bonus1

Bonus1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

Love I live in Canada
I tried much time in searching buying fillers but noon luck . Any help in this highly appreciated

#972 L0VE

L0VE

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Try here; it says no prescription needed.
http://juveni.com/

NO. Do not use them. They've been reported to make people ill.

Reported here:

http://www.ripoffrep...n-produc-764343

And here:

http://www.realself.com/user/432193

In addition to what's posted above, PharmacyChecker is a good place to get information on a pharmacy before you deal with them. It's not the only place you should check, but it's good to keep them on your list when you're doing research on which companies might have a bad reputation. You can also search by drug name.

The "nice" list:

http://www.pharmacyc...acy-ratings.asp

The "naughty" list:

http://www.pharmacyc...-pharmacies.asp

Also use ripoffreport.com

Often, when I'm researching a site for someone, I'll simply go to google and type the name of the site and the word "scam" to see what pops up.

Edited by L0VE, 01 October 2013 - 12:40 AM.

#973 cssimmons

cssimmons

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Grrr, ditto to everyone else's request.  I used to order from Rxpadmedical and always had a great experience, but they are no longer shipping to U.S.  Just so frustrating. I am a grown woman who understands the risks--being able to inject my scars myself changed my life! If anyone can share info on another reputable outlet, I would appreciate it more than I can say...

#974 jennyfung2009

jennyfung2009

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

I dont think self-injection is a good idea

there are thousands of veins on our face

In Taiwan, there is a girl injected with Restylane became blind because the substance was wrongly injected to a vein to eye ball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users