Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

red oily skin

11 posts in this topic

Hi

I have oily and red skin my face is pretty much clear tho. Does anybody know what to eat to get rid of oil??? I know theres things but i need some body with knowledge to tell me what to eat THX!!!

Hi

I have oily and red skin my face is pretty much clear tho. Does anybody know what to eat to get rid of oil??? I know theres things but i need some body with knowledge to tell me what to eat THX!!!

HEy thx or the reply but thats not what im looking for i mean im not gonna use oil sheets over and over agian thats bull shit im gonna do it internally i just need to know what foods help with oily skin and redness i know there are some i jsut forgot,... Anyways thx for urpost but thats like totally the wrong direction

accutane amd bc pills help with oil

if u eat spicy foods, cut that out

Hi

Uhhhh, that was a pretty long post.

I have really oily skin, here's what has helped me. I use a very high quality aloe vera gel instead of a moisturizer, because even if the moisturizer says "oil free" there can still be ingredients that are oil-like and greasy. It has really helped my oil problem alot.

I use Purpose soap, Bp, and the aloe vera: that's it.

Also, I would suggest not putting any essential oils on our face. They are, essentaily, oils ( I don't know, was that pun funny at all?) and also can be very irritating if you have acne prone skin, which oily skin tends to be. Any of those that has a heavy scent, ceader, bergamont, lavender. . .these can really piss off sensitive skin.

"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that life is, in fact, serious."

Also, I would suggest not putting any essential oils on our face. They are, essentaily, oils ( I don't know, was that pun funny at all?) and also can be very irritating if you have acne prone skin, which oily skin tends to be. Any of those that has a heavy scent, ceader, bergamont, lavender. . .these can really piss off sensitive skin.

I have extremely sensitive skin, and after much research ( including internet, doctors and much testing on myself), I am confident saying that thing with heavy fragrance, no matter how natural, is irritating. Other ingredients include menthol, rosemary, cedar or sage, cinnamon and other spices, and most definitely citrus.

While essential oils are processed differently, they still are in basic form a lipid: a group containing fats, oils, and other things like that. They are not water soluble, and can indeed clog pores, creating a problem for someone who has acne prone skin. And if they're cruising this website, I'm guessing they at least THINK they have a problem with their skin.

Common carrier oils include olive oil, macadamia nut oil, soy oil, sweet almond oil. . .all pretty comodegenic.

"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that life is, in fact, serious."