Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

electroscars

Sensi Peel

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever tried this peel? I am not Asian, but have sensitive skin. I am looking for a peel to even my skin tone and minimize my shallow scarring. This is the description:

Sensi Peel® Exfoliating treatment

Sensi Peel® Exfoliating treatment was formulated primarily for Asian skin as well as other extremely sensitive skin types. The solution contains a blend of L-lactic acid and trichloroacetic acid (TCA). Plant-derived progesterone leaves the skin feeling plump and hydrated. The Sensi Peel® exfoliating treatment is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for strengthening and brightening with L-arbutin and kojic acid help treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. The kojic acid, as well as the azelaic acid provide anti-acne and antibacterial properties to the solution. The Sensi peel® exfoliating treatment is excellent for claming rosacea, as redness and inflammation subside substantially after treatment.

Yep, I had one of those a couple of months ago. I think it is a good light peel, but I don't think that it is compatible with the copper peptide route I am taking now. I has kojic acid in it, which I believe is not supposed to be a good mix with CP.

Pizzicato might have more to offer on this topic...

Yep, I had one of those a couple of months ago. I think it is a good light peel, but I don't think that it is compatible with the copper peptide route I am taking now. I has kojic acid in it, which I believe is not supposed to be a good mix with CP.

Pizzicato might have more to offer on this topic...

i love the sensi peel. it's really gentle, but effective. if i'm not mistaken, there's a really tiny percentage of TCA in it too. it usually makes me peel like crazy...

i love the sensi peel. it's really gentle, but effective. if i'm not mistaken, there's a really tiny percentage of TCA in it too. it usually makes me peel like crazy...

Pizzicato - do you see a lot of improvement when you do it in shallow scars? Are the results permanent? Is there as much downtime as TCA?

where do you get this sensipeel? is it a daily treatment or a peel like TCA?

It's a peel performed by places that carry the PCA (Physician's Choice of Arizona) skin care products. They insist that you are doing the PCA homecare while doing the in-office peels, and to my knowledge, the peels are not available to buy if you are not a doctor or medical aesthetician (trained by PCA). I think it is a great line of products, but there are *many* of them, so it is especially hard to incorporate CP or anything else...

where do you get this sensipeel? is it a daily treatment or a peel like TCA?

It's a peel performed by places that carry the PCA (Physician's Choice of Arizona) skin care products. They insist that you are doing the PCA homecare while doing the in-office peels, and to my knowledge, the peels are not available to buy if you are not a doctor or medical aesthetician (trained by PCA). I think it is a great line of products, but there are *many* of them, so it is especially hard to incorporate CP or anything else...